Responses to Statements in Here Please

showmasters

hi everyone

this situation is pretty awful, and I am concerned for the fans who where attending SG8, in terms of them not being able to see the guests they had anticipated. I'm sure Wolf will do their best to provide other guests to fufill their attendees's expectations. What concerns me most is the way in which Chris Judge was discredited in front of the fans. Does this mean they do not want him for any future events? this doesn't bode well for fans all around.

I'm concerned that this situation and the way it was handled so publicly and so vehemently towards the actors/agents will jeopardise future appearances of the actors concerned, as well as other actors. My thoughts go to Chris Judge, who, I feel, has had a hard time over this.

good luck everyone :huh: have fun, life's too short

cheers

hiya stranger..where you been lately?

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had dealings with Wolf and Showmasters and

all I can say is I BACK SHOWMASTERS 100%

I don't like Wolf and never have. They are in it for the money and not the fans.

Showmasters are completely fan driven.

For goodness sake Stop all the griping and just enjoy what will be a fabulous show

regardless of what has been said or done.

Look at it this way, as soon as their contracts were up with

eh eh ehhhh a large number of the stargate actors are now

appearing at other events and NOT eh eh ehhhh. Doesn't

that strike you as a statement within itself?

Just look what Wolf did to poor old Corin Nemec!

Shelly

Just read a comment by Showmasters here, and it made me laugh because of what's gone on recently.

Do you think it is right for other organisers to approach guests we announce and bad mouth Collectormania and ourselves, and then try and steal the guest for their own event.? No, I don't either

Contract or not, written or verbal, mentioned by the guest in question in front of hundreds of fans or otherwise, Chris Judge was announced.

I'm not saying who I support. I'm just making this post known because I find it amusing.

Just read a comment by Showmasters here, and it made me laugh because of what's gone on recently.

Do you think it is right for other organisers to approach guests we announce and bad mouth Collectormania and ourselves, and then try and steal the guest for their own event.? No, I don't either

Contract or not, written or verbal, mentioned by the guest in question in front of hundreds of fans or otherwise, Chris Judge was announced.

I'm not saying who I support. I'm just making this post known because I find it amusing.

just to draw your attention - SM clearly state here that they do not announce without a contract. in which case, a contracted guest is being approached, as opposed to an uncontracted guest who may already have stated that they will not attend their previous announcement. (see SM statement earlier in this thread i think.)

Ok, this thread is weak. WTF are you all still going on about. (Father Coop & CO.)

SM, just close the thread, no delete it. Its aload of Bulls***.

MiKe

Don't just list me...list everyone. This is singling me out when I have not been offensive, degrading or abusive.

I find this highly offensive.

Father Coop...he will stand up for himself!!

Ok, this thread is weak. WTF are you all still going on about. (Father Coop & CO.)

MiKe

To further simpilize it:

(Father Coop & CO.)

Thats not singiling, you were the one that was sticking to mind at the time.

MiKe

MiKe

To further simpilize it:

(Father Coop & CO.)

Thats not singiling, you were the one that was sticking to mind at the time.

MiKe

As long as I am not being singled out then I will respect your right to comment.

I guess being named means I have made an impression :huh:

Father Coop...not instantly forgettable!!!