Showmasters SGC!

DarkElfUK

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

number one reason - i wanna save the stuff to my lappy as well as show it on the forum :D:P

and number two reason, that has just come into effect - somethings gone wrong with this comp, and i had to log off and on again... i'm not able to access my own files now.... :(

morbus is cool... :mellow::P

he wears a black robe, of course, in the video intro to settlers IV ;):angry::lol:

Elite sounds better :P :P :P:D:blink::lol:

44_Bath_Fun.jpg

Even anime artists make silly blunders!

sec: The brown-haired girl seems to have her right leg curled up in front of her, though. I'm guessing that the other left foot belongs to the other girl. If so, perhaps they'll be doing more than just dancing later on. :P

Anime Grl: OK, if you ask me, that looks freakishly disturbing. Two girls in a tub - nnooo....

Smarry: And the snake. Don't forget the snake.

Anonymous: Snakes don't usually have fins. Some sort of water dragon, perhaps.

Anonymous: This reminds me Karen and Miina from Onegai Twins, some kind of weird fanart. Despite the eye colors not being the same, the faces and hair styles are, and the two bathing together. The only problem is that this image dates from before the actual release of Onegai Twins...

Lady Kimiko: Maybe it's a precursor design? Like, the author's original idea for the characters but then went back and changed it?

Celes: By my best guess this is a piece of fan art for Puni Puni Poemi (Puni Puni Poemy in ADV Films' romanization). Sometimes described as Excel Saga, except on more crack. On the right we have Poemi, on the left Futaba, and their "relationship" is, yes, considerably more than dancing. Futaba is admitted to be a parody of Tomoyo from CLAMP's Card Captor Sakura, when the relationship is at least kept somewhat ambiguous. Futaba, on the other hand, is rather explicit in the series' 50 or minutes of zaniness.

b17.38.jpg

b17.40.jpg

and enough animie, this is a stargate thread!!! ;):o:D

Edited by Gandalf the Black

Hi Dr Muffin! I think we know each other from another forum! I think! anyways, Archeology, its great isn't it? i think i'm going to go and do some digging in a minute!  ;)

Yes Dr Kayla we have met before when we discovered we shared one major passion apart from digging up dead things which is just as exciting as that.

Heey that's soo cool!!! I also think you were both assigned on Abydos at one point! But that's a whole nother story! Which other forum do you both know each other from? :D

From another con forum, I think thats all. Although I do tend to spread out into lots of forums :D

come in colonel

i thought we could perhaps go to p5x 693 the tokra have mentioned about a race that may be able to help us in our fight against the goauld.

should i organise a malp to be sent at 1900hrs?

Sounds good, permission granted!

the malp sent to p5x 693 sent back some images. The planet looks like it is peaceful, no signs of goauld activity. There is indication of naquada in the soil so it might be worth obtaining some mineral samples sir. Here is my proposal

*hands proposal to colonel darkelfuk*