• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

strolls in .................

looks around.....................

where is everybody!!!!!!!!!!

feeling lonely.

Soz for not being around much has been a hectic month. Not only is it Xmas but have had to find a new job and somewhere to live! Both of which (crosses fingers) are sorted now. Wont be around much second week in jan as thats when all the changes actually happen (thats why I wont be at the festive forum meet). Anyhoo hope to catch up with you all soon. :rolleyes:

Erm...Now good?

*starts putting streamers up*

We don't even have an Xmas tree up!

*gets tree and *poof* covers it in the tackiest tree decorations* And now the final touch *puts a mini Stargate at the top of the tree*

Ta da!

yay! Jelly shots too!

Surfy Sah reporting in! *salutes* at Major Tiggerific and then joins everyone being at ease :P

*grabs Santa hat*

JELLY SHOTS!!!!

*puts up cards and pops pressies under the tree*

*sticks on the Love Actually soundtrack!!* :lol:

*has some jelly vodkaness and Katy's laced-with-brandy-goodies BEFORE dancing round like Hugh Grant!!!!! :lol: * xx

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY have a nice holiday, I hope you get what you wish for on Saturday and I shall see you all in 2005 at CM7, LFCC3 and of course in these boards.

I only have 14 minutes left until my shift ends and I am going home.

Edited by BluebizzieB

.... i have to go collapse in sick bay now -manages half salute and troops off-

reports to the infirmary with Tippin... collapses on the nearest bed :lol:

*makes groany noise* meh I think I am getting ill :wub: must be treating all these sick people, my amazing immune system has finally succumbed to infection, nooooooooooooo :unsure::unsure: xx

:unsure:

You have to go to LFCC!!! You HAVE to see Jamie!!!!!! Remember our plan!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the card btw!!!! :D

I know! I will see if I am driving by then, if I am then it won't be such a problem and I will be in my mission clothes and bring down another big Stargate fan who maybe be coming to CM7 she's a big jack and daniel fan XD she hates me for having met chris judge and she hasn't, well if she comes to cm7 that will have changed XD

-huggles sah-

you know what makes this more annoying for me...I HAVE SHOTS AGAINST BEING ILL WITH FLU!