The Obligitory Countdown Thread

vamps!

37 minuts to go, this better be good grrrrrrr, I want Sigourney Weaver, please showmasters, oh and Lance, which today I learnt is the guy who had that lovely baby alien burst so dramatically out of his chest - what a wicked scene oh and eeeeeeeek whats the other guys name, oh yeah Bill Paxton!!!!!!!

Cheers Buff for setting e straight with the Lance name LOL

25 minutes to go, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I wish they would hurry up, I got me a new don't read, mods please delete thread to make just for me!!!!

Hehe any new theo don't read, mods please delete lol?

One or two, but nothing seriously rude or anything like that

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my attempt is to get him seriously drunk at C6 and then take piccies of him LOL

25 minutes to go, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I wish they would hurry up, I got me a new don't read, mods please delete thread to make just for me!!!!

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my attempt is to get him seriously drunk at C6 and then take piccies of him LOL

Now that I will be watching!

11 mins

Now that I will be watching!

11 mins

I'm charging people though LOL

7 minutes to go