petition

Sauron

62 members have voted

1. 1. petition

• yes should que hopping for top 20 posters and first 20 joined.
    • no there shouldnt be a privelige

• Moderators

Maybe not queue hopping or something, but I think some kinda benefits or forum special thing wud be cool :D guess it's not up to us tho ... maybe SMs cud make a poll and suggest a few things n let us vote! B)

I think when trying to judge whether something is fair or not you need to look at the other perspective. For example, I think disabled parking is fair, personally even though I get no benefit from it am I'm fortunate enough not to be disabled, I'm happy with the "cost" to me of disabled parking.

However, I don't think people not in the top 20 posters will be happy to lose queue places, particularly if they get there v.early. So I voted no.

i'm in the top 20 and have been for a long time. i voted no. we are a community and i think we shouls all share any benefits... and i don't think anyone needs more excuses to post irrelevant posts lol

I'm with the no camp on this, it would be nice to have something special for the forum members but jumping the queue isnt one of them.

Perhaps a prize draw for any member that registers at the organisers desk would be more appropriate

Can someone tell me in english what the poll is about. I seriously cannot understand the question.

do you think that you should be entitled to special privilages at Collectormania 4 because you are one of the top 20 members who have posted the most?

isn't this like asking turkeys to vote for christmas? :lol:

i havent spoken to c.q.b in a while!

hey :D

kirsty xx

hello tooty, i was posted. i'm back now.

so...where've u been?

wot u been doin?

kirsty xx

i could tell you but then i'd have to kill you