TOM FELTON

Schmooz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah they were taking the ****!!! Warwick Davis kept calling her tom's missus and devon murray said the back rows free Tom why dont you two just go up there? So tom made off along the front of the chairs and then stopped and turned back!!!

I went on saturday, got there too late to get in the vitual queuing system (this was about 2pm) bloke told us to come back at 5pm, we did, Tom had left, i was so gutted. nevermind, its not like i cried when i got back 2 my hotel room or anything *cough*liar*cough* :D

Yeh, i met corin, 3 times, he's absolutley adorable! got 2hugs and a kiss off of him!!! im reluctant to put my new tom pics on my wall now cuz it will just remind me of how i DIDNT GET 2 MEET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeh im guna, but i gotta put my tom pics up,especially the 1 i paid £40 for!!! :D

Corin is adorable.

BTW, sorry i didnt get 2 meet u carriepie and rickman101, i did meet dracosbitch tho!!!! she's really nice, not as crazy as she is on her threads!

Jac xXx

Has quit the T-Fac, due to peedoffidness (tho this may only be temporary!)

Yeh im guna, but i gotta put my tom pics up,especially the 1 i paid £40 for!!! :D

Corin is adorable.

BTW, sorry i didnt get 2 meet u carriepie and rickman101, i did meet dracosbitch tho!!!! she's really nice, not as crazy as she is on her threads!

Rick101: nah, cant afford 2!spent all my money this weekend!!!spent most of it on a Harry Potter COS limited edition film cell plaque thingy!plus ive seen most of his episodes loads anyways AND he looks so yum in the flesh with his sexy new hairdo, and his sweet smile, smelled good too! :D

Jac xXx

Has quit the T-Fac, due to peedoffidness (tho this may only be temporary!)