TOM FELTON

Schmooz

ive got somepictyures of yesterday to get developed but i do have 2 taken with the digi camera and the signed stuff... but i need to get em uploaded sumwhere or find out if the site i allowed to have them is working yet

shes credited me and watermarked them and stuff!! tis really cool - one of them is the desktop background on out pc!!! my mum put it on to surprise me weni turned it on - and i literally squealed!!! tis the picture my mum took when my sister yelled his name - very funny i imagine!!

ooooooo i soooooo know what you mean about lookin at him when hes lookin straight back - sooooooo made me go weak at the knees!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o, btw, did any of u guys see the special screening of the movie and the 30 min talk with tom? cos this girl on another site kept on going on about how he pinched her butt there and he called her his gf, then his wife, then wen devon sujjested for them two to just go ti the end to rows and "have fun" tom got up and sed "too right" and took her by the arm and they went a few metres then walked back, and that she asked him for a hug there and he did and then he kissed her, and THEN he sed "see u at our wedding!" well, i wasnt there to see if it was true :D but if it WAS well, let me just say that that girl is THE most luckiest of the lucky, heeeeee, numba one , that it happened to her, numba two that I WASNT THERE TO KILL HER!!!!!!!! lol

o, btw, did any of u guys see the special screening of the movie and the 30 min talk with tom? cos this girl on another site kept on going on about how he pinched her butt there and he called her his gf, then his wife, then wen devon sujjested for them two to just go ti the end to rows and "have fun" tom got up and sed "too right" and took her by the arm and they went a few metres then walked back, and that she asked him for a hug there and he did and then he kissed her, and THEN he sed "see u at our wedding!" well, i wasnt there to see if it was true :D but if it WAS well, let me just say that that girl is THE most luckiest of the lucky, heeeeee, numba one , that it happened to her, numba two that I WASNT THERE TO KILL HER!!!!!!!! lol

I have to confess that i´m jealous ......