TOM FELTON

Schmooz

well i allready saw 2 photos of him...its on a fansite...they´re nice lol...

and i thought i would be the only one who felt so bad...really, was hard for me...i knew he was there!!! and i was sitting at home, getting *depressive* lol...well well..that boy drives me crazy, i guess...ts...

wasn´t normal yesterday...even my mum thought i need a psychater (or however it´s spelt in english...)

lol...at least i thought that too...hmpf...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it´s always the same....you´ve had so much fun and than it´s all over in less than 24 hours...

but i think...you´re from england right? so you would have more chances to come closer to tom than me...you know...

you´ll allways keep that day in your memory or mind...

ooooh thank you that´ll make me smiling the whole day :D

hmm...

can i ask you something?....have you talked to him or just...dunno...gave him the pic and he just signed it with his name or has he talked to ya bout the weather (lol) or whatever?

lol...well when i went up he said hello and so i said hiya(my knees were trembling..lol) then he said whats your name so i told him and he asked if it was spelled with a K so i said no and spelt it to him,he started to write then forgot what id said so asked me again..i must have told him 3 times.Bless him! then i asked him for a photo and he just said yeah ,course so i had a photo and thanked him and said bye :D so it wasnt a full blown conversation but i did speak to him..which i didnt think id manage..haha!

lol how sweet....3times *laughes*

well you´ve managed to speak to him: respect :D

i dunno if i would have managed it....i´m totally confused when i read all this....dunno what i would have done if i´d stand in front of him...i think i´d become unconscious lol...no...not as bad as that...if i would have stand in front of him i´d have started criing

your english is actually really good, i wouldnt have aclue of how to speak any german!

yeah i was so scared but i just thought well i might not get a chance to see him again so i might as well chill out a bit..i probably sounded a bit demented but nevermind,we spoke a little so its ok :D

i was excited for it until i saw pictures of the friday event and once id seen the queing system i was really nervous! but it was fine! some people there went a bit over the top!

hey

i'm new herre :D

well, I lile tom..kinda..though I prefer someone who couldn#t come to the collectormania..but never mind

god, I want(ed) to go there but I couldn't..I guess that it is hard to fly over that fast..

omg imagine I would have stood in front of Tom..*can't say anything*

@nhya: heya btw *hugs* ;)

lol....are you th person which i think you are? anyway...

well...i really CAN imagine standing in front of him but i CAN´Timagine, that he wouldn´t understand a thing of what i would say to him...i think i´d be so nervouse that i´d starting to talk in german lol...or whatever...