TOM FELTON

Schmooz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww i know were all gutted that shes there and we arent ..BUT if i cant be there then id rather it be someone who can and will tell us everything that does or doesnt happen!!

im not sure how long she's there for ,shes probably told me but umm...i cant remember..hehe.

pffft i know suzi...the amazing walking suitcase plan never got of the ground really did it?! lol.

suzi! our lil plans r to be lept secret! lol......by the way.....mission one accomplished!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! shall tell u as much as possible wen we talk, and u carrie! luv ya loads babes!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was just readin about your dreams and stuff and i remembered iv'e had a dream he tom felton in too.

This is totally serious yeah, i dreamt that i was a collectormaina and he invited me back to his van thing. i went in and he asked me if i smoked weed, i said no i don't, but in the end i did and we were like stoned. then after i donno how long, i had to go and so i asked him to sign a shirt for me. he did and signed it

"the day i got stoned with you, from tom felton"

how weird would he feel if he knew we were having dreams about him?

lots of love

xxx

hahahaha - thats pretty funny!!!

if only...... teehee

*sigh*

oohooh wot wuz mission one again??? a cant actually remember how many we have of what order the go in!

lol

u will have to reveal all to us tonight!!!

Morning! well if you guys feel gutted imagine how i feel. This time last year i was staying just outside oban with 3 friends, we were going to book up the same cottage for this year, but then they all decided they wanted to go elsewhere!!! so i am kicking myself for being talked out of it :D

Stickx

btw, tom isnt in the hotel im staying in at the moment, he's in the 1 im staying in on saturday so if u call the number i gave u u wont be able to talk to him.but u can talk 2 me!but not ritenow cuz im in the tourist info center in fort william! shud b back in the hotel in afewhours, rupert came into the hotel last nitelol

luv jac

p.s, im back home on sunday

ooooooh heya hun!! hope ure having fun!!!

im not - im ict at skool god damnit!!!

weeeel - u had better see tom woman!! i hav 14p left on my fone so i can only send one more txt to you unless u are also on virgin mobile in which case i can send you 3!!!!

how long do ya have school over there?

coz i´m just wondering...it´s 13:20 here and i´m already at home...well i know your schoolsystem is a bit different than in germany but...actually i really don´t have a clue of your school- timing and so on...

hold on, ur GOING GLENCOE!??????? UR GOING TA SEE TOMMY FILMING?!? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and to that freak sobbing in the corner....no sweety, i dont recall traumatizing u in the tom felton message boards. hang on, if it bothers u so much.......y were u even there? I WANNA GO GLENCOE U COW!

Dear Tom Fan, 1. Last time I checked I've never actually been on the Tom Felton message board. Me and my friends just got quite badly scared by people from the message board at CM3.

2.I wasn't personally directing a response at you. Don't flatter yourself.

3.I have no objection to your obssesions.......just try not to scare innocent members of the public with them.

4.Don't jump to conclusions.

5.Don't call me 'Sweety'. :yoda: