Clothes?

Davey

Well I have never brought any clothes online and dont know any good trusty sites. Obviously im looking for mens clothes! Stuff thats fashionable (no trendy rude boy rubbish) Thanks for any help guys.

Davey xx

BTW, it must be smart and casual!! :P:lol:

Ive only ever really bought clothes online via Kays catalogue...they do have some pretty smart stuff but you can pay over the odds at times. :lol:

I take it you need them to be casual / smart for the Party ??

No, for somethiong else, my party outfit is sorted :lol: Thanks for your help :P

cant you run down to your local store or something lol... :lol:

or be like me and not be arsed to leave the house.. :P:lol:

Well im bored and the shops is a whole bus ride away! And they are closed at the mo lol! Maybe I will look tomoz :wub:

Emileeeeeeeeeeeeee does that offer stand 4 me??, coz HT have sooooooo much harry P stuff, so wen i next get paid i may HAVE to buy some!! lol

Of course it stands for you, that comment was aimed at you lol :huh: Just lemme know!! Email me or something if you're in need of my address lol :lol:

xxkissesxx :blink:

Emileeeeeeeeeeeeee does that offer stand 4 me??, coz HT have sooooooo much harry P stuff, so wen i next get paid i may HAVE to buy some!! lol

Of course it stands for you, that comment was aimed at you lol :lol: Just lemme know!! Email me or something if you're in need of my address lol :P

xxkissesxx :D

ooooooh!!! im so dense sumtimes! lol

thank yee! i'll bear it in mind! thanks sooooooo much woooooo hottopic!

*ahem* *calms down a bit*

wot does rude boy mean??

Aw I got a bunch of Hot topic stuff when I was in Cali last year it's a really nice shop and the little man started asking me all these questions about Durham......but ok anyway yeah hot topic - I got a FIT cherry dress that's from there too - got it off a shop on Ebay (brand new with tags ;) ) which brings me to the point - try Ebay - seriously - if you have a look around there they have loads of brand new stuff for really cheap, or sometimes just normal prices, I've got loads of stuff off there and have always been pleased with the results :D Apart from that I have some websites here but they might not be much use depending on what you want:

Black rose

Lip service - most fantastic shop in the world! (Sort of expensive with shipping though)

Asylum

They're just a sample, like I said I'm not sure if they're what you're looking for but give them a go - especially lip service it's the best EVER :D

Edited by jaymalfoy

It's ok m'dear! Oooh *has idea* ;)

Rude boys are like...townies (dunno if you call them that but that's like the aka term for me :o lol) "Safe, heavy, innit" erm...yes!

xxkissesxx :D

ohhhhhh townies! i understand now! most ppl round my end call em scallys lol

but yeh i get ya i think