Tom felton at C6??

Wyn

I just went on mugglenet and they had a link to Tom Felton's blog to his fans in it he wrote

I am trying to do an autograph signing in Milton Keynes in November and one in Cologne in Germany at the end of December - anyone interested in coming? A signed A 4 Photo will be £15 with 10% going to my local children's hospice. If you want to come just send a note to my agency at Charlotte Deer Management Ltd, 37 Lodge Road, Fetcham, Surrey KT22 7QY England (don't send any money til you meet me). We will do the usual where you can take photos with me like at the fan club launch in London. Just an idea if anyone is interested. Would love to meet you!

This sounds very much like collectormania he's just got the month muddled

so fingers crossed cause i'd love to see him in the talk :)

I just went on mugglenet and they had a link to Tom Felton's blog to his fans in it he wrote

I am trying to do an autograph signing in Milton Keynes in November and one in Cologne in Germany at the end of December - anyone interested in coming? A signed A 4 Photo will be £15 with 10% going to my local children's hospice. If you want to come just send a note to my agency at Charlotte Deer Management Ltd, 37 Lodge Road, Fetcham, Surrey KT22 7QY England (don't send any money til you meet me). We will do the usual where you can take photos with me like at the fan club launch in London. Just an idea if anyone is interested. Would love to meet you!

This sounds very much like collectormania he's just got the month muddled

so fingers crossed cause i'd love to see him in the talk :)

wow that would be cool i havent met him b4 whats the website he posted on?