Amanda Tapping Talk

proby's_girl

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read on another board that the SG1-team will shoot a 2 hour movie for a DVD soon ! I don't know what the starting dates are exactly but I read that Amanda will be free from november 20th.

SM, can you confirm quickly that there will be no clashing between C6 and this shooting ? Just a bit concerned because Amanda's talk has not been definitely confirmed on the main page

I would be so sad to miss Amanda a second time !! :P:wub::P

I read a message from the organizers of another event (that I won't mention but happening in late november) that Amanda is available from november 20th. I don't know exactly. In the same thread on this msgboard, someone talked about what Michael said recently and in this message the shooting was supposed to happen between november and january but apparently things have changed ???? I really don't know, that's why I would appreciate to have an official confirmation of SM such that my mind could be at rest ! :P

Edited by lams9999

Ok on a lot of Stargate lists a convention organiser in the UK is now saying Amanda will not be attending Collectormania because she doesn't finish filming until November. Can you confirm this Showmasters as I will be seriously dissapointed after hoping Showmasters would announce her for the last couple of years.

If she has had to cancel would it be possible to bring her back in April/May to the next CM?

:(

ok sorry, shock-horror over....

if other people know then Amanda and SM must know and if they know they would have said something, right? :wub:

so lets keep positive ;)

(but also prepare to fall from the sky like O'Neill in Redemption ;):(:( )

surfy sah xx ;)

I'm also trying to stay positive but it's also hard ....

I have missed Amanda last year in France at the last moment because I was sick and could not go to Paris .... I would be very disappointed if I would miss her again .... please SM, could you ease my mind ???

All I can say that as of last week, Michael Shanks didn't have a script. The way my friend who was in Chicago described it, Michael more tentatively asked if fans were interested in a movie than anything else.

I found this link here that has the schedule of shows shooting in British Columbia:

http://www.reelwest.com/happening/bclist/bclist.htm

It was last updated August 24, and still says Stargate finishes shooting September 15. No mention of a movie.

These were updated August 31, and no new info either:

http://www.bcfilm.iondesign.ca/news/film_l...aw_column=3:1:2

The last site has specific list for movies in production, and none of them features a Stargate movie.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Yes, it is exactly where everything started from ....

But at the same time, Chris Judge is scheduled to appear at another event in october and Admin there has told me that for the moment there is no clash between the shooting and this event. If true, then it should not have any problem for Amanda to appear at C6.

All these info are very confusing :huh:

It is very confusing! I think these con organisers need to stick to their own cons and stop spreading rumors about others lol!

And I don't even know if Showmasters will see this so maybe someone should email them or start a separate thread though.

Oh and I just remembered something. Remember a year ago when there were rumors were going around that Corin Nemec wouldn't be at CM because he had signed another deal with another con, and he was still there so who knows!

I am tense lol as I have never seen Amanda and I so want to but cant afford all these crazy prices other events charge.

I LOVE showmasters events!

If Amanda couldn't come i would :'( coz when sah told me amanda tapping was annmounced it hadn't come up on mine (it slow) and i thought it had been announced for lfacc and i was literally crying i was gutted! and Karl Urban had to back out coa of work whiuch again made me sad!!!! :huh:

It is very confusing! I think these con organisers need to stick to their own cons and stop spreading rumors about others lol!

That's just the point.

I've known it was these guys who started this. It's the first event they are doing (after one rescheduling and once cancellation). I personally think they should get their stuff straight in the first place before they claim to know anything about other events. But that is just my 2 cents.

If you leave the last post at the Level 3 forum with that vague stuff about other events aside, they only say filming for the movie is to "start at the end of the year." IMHO *they* should be much worried then because the first week end of October isn't exactly "end of the year". At least per my book. :P