FORUM HORROR MOVIE

Jason_Voorhees

Exactly as it says on the tin. :D

Everyone add as much or as little as you like. It can also star who ever you like but we already have me cast as myself and Davey cast as the hero aka Reginald.

And so it begins . . .

*Scene opens typically at Willen Lake , its night time , cold and eerily misty. The camera zooms in to a cabin where Reg is sat alone in front of a log fire. He's awaiting the arrival of his group of friends that he's arranged to stay with for the night*

. . . :lol:

• Moderators

Reg rubs his hands together, and throws another log on the fire. The flames roar, and a quiet tapping is heard. Reg turns his head and looks towards the door, but can't see anyone at the window so he ignores it. Again the tapping is heard, this time a little quicker. Reg doesn't know what it is so he gets up and looks out of the window. It has been raining so it's not very clear, and he can't see anything.

From outside we hear a faint whisper ... "Reggggggggggginaldddddddddd" ... Reg looks around confused, and unlocks the door, but only opens it slightly. The camera zooms through the opening as something comes flying towards us. Reg jumps backwards, and we see a plastic knife on the floor. Two guys and a girl walk into the cabin, and Reg is sitting down on the floor scared.

DANIEL: REG! What's goin' on man? Why you down there?

Daniel bends down and picks up the knife, then does a Psycho-like motion/sound.

STEVE: Seems like Reg thinks his mates are a bunch of psychos!

CLARE: Well that's nice to know, that you trust us so much ... jeez, how old are you Reg? Some kinda 5 year old that thinks he's stuck in the deep dark woods and Mr Wolf is out to get you? Get up! Either you want this beer or you don't!

DANIEL: He looks like he needs it!

Everyone laughs ... apart from Reg, who gets up cautiously with a sulking look on his face.

REG: Gimme one then Clare.

CLARE: What's the magic word Reg?

REG: Oh come on don't f*** with me! Beer! Now!

Daniel grabs a beer off Clare, and gives it to Reg who opens it and it sprays everywhere all over him.

DANIEL: Well there's your beer Reg!

Edited by DavidB6937

• Moderators

REG: You f*cking idiots! You know I forgot one of my bags so I don't have many clothes, and you go and do that? What the hell is wrong with u?

Reg goes to the bedroom and gets changed, while the others sit around the fire.

CLARE: So .. hmm .. Reg seems a bit stressed hey?

STEVE: Maybe we should take it easy on the guy, it is nearly that time of year again.

CLARE: Sh*t, I totally forgot about that.

STEVE: How could you forget? It's the whole reason he came with us, so he could get away from home!

DANIEL: Isn't it about time he moved on?

Steve: How exactly do you move on from something like that? He'll never forget, you know what he was like at the time, we're lucky he's even alive to be here right now. Sometimes I wonder if you even have a brain Dan.

DANIEL: Oh come on! I ...

Reg walks out of the bedroom in some new clothes, and everyone goes quiet.

REG: Don't stop talking cuz of me, it was just a beer, I'm cool now, don't worry.

Clare: But we DO worry Reg, we can't imagine what's going through your mind right now.

Reg: I'm fine! No use crying over spilt milk ... well, spilt beer, but you know what I mean.

Clare gets up and gives Reg a hug.

CLARE: You know I don't mean the beer Reg, you don't have to pretend everything is ok.

REG: But it is! You spooked me a little, that's all, I'm just on edge sometimes.

DANIEL: That would be because your house was broken into and your family was killed!

Steve leans over and hits Daniel round the head.

CLARE: Thanks for pointing that out Dan, I'm sure Reg needed a f*cking reminder!

Edited by DavidB6937

The tension was broken by the sound of an engine from outside , getting louder and finally stopping with a splutter .

REG : So how many guys have you invited this time ?

STEVE : I don't know - the usual bunch , and we asked the Alpha Pi Delta girls along to even up the numbers .

REG : Are you even getting anywhere with Lucy ? I thought she called you a dweeb the last time you talked ?

CLARE : That was just the nice stuff , when she wasn't calling him a retarded monster .

Everybody burst out laughing except Steve , who had turned a delightful shade of green .

STEVE : Cut it out , you lot - you know I like her .

CLARE : You like her too much ! You don't stand a chance . And I think she has the hots for Reggie here .

REG : You never told me that before ! Well I'll be .....

CLARE : I never said anything because Steve likes her . What would you of done ?

Edited by jesterrace

• Moderators

DANIEL: Well if it was me, I'd hit that!

REG: Luckily I'm not you, and I have a brain in my head rather than in my pants Dan.

CLARE: Are we sure he even has anything down there?

Everyone laughs at Dan, as he gets up and walks away in annoyance.

STEVE: Obviously you hit a soft spot there.

CLARE: Soft? Yeah that's what I heard anyway!

REG: Clare! You're on fire tonight, evil bitch mode in full swing again is it?

CLARE: Some guys just deserve it.

STEVE: Sexual tension, that's what it is, you want Dan don't you?

REG: Surely no one could want someone THAT idiotic?

CLARE: I have slightly higher standards thanks Steve!!

Clare gets up and goes to open the door.

Just as Clare reaches for the door , something slams against it , followed by the crash of a window as something is hurled through it . As everybody looks for the thing on the floor , the night was lit up by a bright flash as a sound of gunfire echoed around the room . In the brightness , a pair of glassy eyes looked up from the floor .

Clare screamed , blinked her eyes , and looked back at the head of a cow that was still in the same place as it landed .

Another crash at the door followed , and then a boom and the smash of pottery from the room where Daniel had gone moments earlier .

CLARE : What the f**k is going on here ? Who's out there ?

REG : How are we supposed to know ?

CLARE : Look , dammit !

REG : Who died and put you in charge ?

STEVE : Stop it you guys , we're all on the same side . I'll go and get Dan and we'll all go out and see what it is !

Steve walked to the door where Daniel had gone , but held back , not sure he wanted to see what was on the other side . At the same time Reg and Clare , now slightly calmer , headed over to the window to peek out , all the while making sure not to be an easy target for whoever was out there.

Steve decided to shout first , then just slam through .

STEVE : Danny , you in there ?..............Danny , where are you ?.... Everybody quiet a sec .

As he put his head to the door ........

• 11 months later...

The door burst open, sending Steve flying and he hit the ground with a thud cracking a floorboard.

DANIEL What the f*** is going on ? The vase in the room next door just shot across the room and missed me by inches.

Steve dazed by the blow from the door, raises his head as a thin trickle of blood drips from his temple.

CLARE Steve, are you o.k., you're bleeding ?

REG Forget Steve, there's something glinting from underneath the floorboard.

Reg walked over, shoved Steve out of the way and pulled out a large hunting knife and from beneath the floorboard. The knife looked old and was stained with blood.

REG: Jesus guys, what the hell is this ?

CLARE: Reg, put it back.

REG: I'm hanging on to this, we need to go and look outside and find out what happened to Lucy, Erica and Drew and where that cows head came from as well. Who's coming with me ?

Reg and Dan make their way to the door , leaving Steve and Clare alone in the cabin.

DAN: Jeez Reg it's dark out here, have you got a light ?

Reg pulls a small pocket torch out of his jacket and shines it in the direction of the road.

REG: I think I can see a car over there, you can just make out the headlights.

Reg and Dan make there way over to the stationary vehicle, one of the lights is broken and the radio is still on, a rather crackly newsreader can just be heard breaking the silence. Dan walks around the car and sticks his head through the open window ..............

REG Hey Dan I can see another light over there in woods, I am going to check it out.

Reg heads off into the woods whilst Dan stretches further into the car to try and switch the radio off. Suddenly the electronic window begins to rise trapping Dan's head and shoulders in the car. Dan tries to struggle and shout, but Reg has gone too far away and the sound of the crackling radio drowns him out. A dark shadow rises from the back of the car and Dan sees a glint of metal out of the corner of his eye.

Camera cuts to a gloved hand and a very sharp hunting knife as it plunges between the eyes of Dan, spraying blood all over the window and the front seats of the car. The gloved hand removes the knife carefully , wipes it on the seat and leaves a now motionless and most certainly dead Dan with his head hanging forward over the passenger seat.

Reg moves closer to the light and can just make out the three dark shapes and a small flame.

REG Hi Guys, is that you ?

The three shapes jump, but then one answers.

ERICA Oh Jeez Reg, is that you, you gave us a real scare. Our car broke down and we thought someone was watching us so we decided to get as far from the car as we could.

REG: Are you all o.k., Steve and Clare are in the Cabin, and Dan was having a look at your car when I left him.

DREW: Whose crazy idea was it to come to such a spooky spot in the woods anyway, especially on Friday 13 th !

LUCY: We thought we had stumbled across a body back there in the woods , but it was a dead cow, and some sick b'stard had cut its head off !

REG: Come on guys, lets head back to the cabin and get something to eat.

Reg and the girls head back in the direction of the cabin .............

• 8 years later...