Burek

kevin smith is the genius who directed -

mallrats

clerks

chasing amy

dogma

jay and silent bob strikes back

jersey girl

Smith also written loads of scripts for other movies, including the upcoming scary movie 3. Smith plays the awesome silent bob and has also written comics such as clerks, daredevil, green arrow etc.

But this rumour must be total bulls***, kevin smith is one of the people i would love to meet more than anyone else in the world and i would pay anything to get an autograph and a photo taken with him. I know the rumour is false but showmasters please try to get kevin smith, although it may not be possible.

Dogma....great film and a lot of fun had by all the cast judging by the closing credits.

Kevin Smith would be a great addition to CM4.

And remember to say Bless you if someone sneezes or you could get blown away by an angel :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Glad this was suggested...

huge huge Kevin Smith fan...he is one of the funniest most intelligent men on the planet (even if he did cast JLo and Afffleck in a movie together *eek*)

at this moment i am watching An Evening with Kevin Smith...which is basically him talking at various American universities and its incredibly funny. would love to see him in person. Currently he is telling the story about how he protested his own movie Dogma *g*