wheres everyone staying

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh lyrics. Go on then hit me with 'em cushy0211@hotmail.com; but you know don't hit me too hard.

LOL; every post I go into houdinia has posted that link! That's it I think I need to make myself known as a groupie now before you become overly popular! ;)

Well you know it was Miss T that was nibbling the carrot!

OH a band! I'm sure after a few drinks we'll have a band up and running....few skilfully filled bottles a spoon and a few tables to bang on. Not the other type of bang i mean the rhythmical tapping sorta bang...hee *innocent*

I am perfectly fine drunk...as fine as I can be drunk! Oh! we SO have to find a karioke bar!!! *bounces*

Smaug I feel like I have known you a long time just because of your pure naughtiness!

Miss T; yes it did start before LotD, but it really became something to giggly about during and after; especially in Forbidden Planet, I am sure they must think I am admitted at some special hospital.

OK, what happened in Forbidden Planet? *is intrested*

Cushy Mwahahaahhaha...my name isn't Smaug for nothing....OK, I aint a pyro maniac but still, you get the idea....:P

Oh there are a few cuties that work there and they all tempt me to buy things, but they found out my friend fancied one of them so we looked like psycho stalkers as we were in there all the time; last time I was in there me and Miss T just started laughing at the LOTR busts, because Merry had his carrot out. Really nothing too funny, but Mr Evil always gives me funny looks!

Ooh lyrics. Go on then hit me with 'em cushy0211@hotmail.com; but you know don't hit me too hard.

LOL; every post I go into houdinia has posted that link! That's it I think I need to make myself known as a groupie now before you become overly popular! ;)

I'll e-mail the words shortly...could be a good laff - altho I have find it hard to de-tune to Shane McGowan levels...maybe lotsa straight whiskey and too many ciggies can aid that...but then noone will wanna kiss me...even if I do allegedly look like the Serkis' kid brother :P

Whatever...it'll be fun...

And thank you for becoming my first official groupie! That is sooooooo sweet :D

I don't know what to make of all this attention...altho if my band project gets off the ground, at least I'll have some training :o

And I won't hit you hard...I best not discuss my spanking fetish here...I'll leave that to be incorporated into the HoD don't read, mods please delete that certain nameless people are threatening to put together :D

:lol:

Ooh lyrics.  Go on then hit me with 'em cushy0211@hotmail.com; but you know don't hit me too hard.

LOL; every post I go into houdinia has posted that link!  That's it I think I need to make myself known as a groupie now before you become overly popular! :(

I'll e-mail the words shortly...could be a good laff - altho I have find it hard to de-tune to Shane McGowan levels...maybe lotsa straight whiskey and too many ciggies can aid that...but then noone will wanna kiss me...even if I do allegedly look like the Serkis' kid brother ;)

I don't know what to make of all this attention...altho if my band project gets off the ground, at least I'll have some training ;)

And I won't hit you hard...I best not discuss my spanking fetish here...I'll leave that to be incorporated into the HoD don't read, mods please delete that certain nameless people are threatening to put together :o

Well if you prefer I will sing the Shane parts! ;)

And as for becoming a groupie? Well that kinda thing comes so naturally to me! Hee.

Ok you won't mention the spanking and I won't mention the groping clan that Miss T and I are part of. :D

I reckon Premier Lodge might have their hands full with the few that are staying there!

Ooh lyrics.  Go on then hit me with 'em cushy0211@hotmail.com; but you know don't hit me too hard.

LOL; every post I go into houdinia has posted that link!  That's it I think I need to make myself known as a groupie now before you become overly popular! ;)

I'll e-mail the words shortly...could be a good laff - altho I have find it hard to de-tune to Shane McGowan levels...maybe lotsa straight whiskey and too many ciggies can aid that...but then noone will wanna kiss me...even if I do allegedly look like the Serkis' kid brother :P

I don't know what to make of all this attention...altho if my band project gets off the ground, at least I'll have some training ;)

And I won't hit you hard...I best not discuss my spanking fetish here...I'll leave that to be incorporated into the HoD don't read, mods please delete that certain nameless people are threatening to put together :o

Well if you prefer I will sing the Shane parts! ;)

And as for becoming a groupie? Well that kinda thing comes so naturally to me! Hee.

Ok you won't mention the spanking and I won't mention the groping clan that Miss T and I are part of. :D

I reckon Premier Lodge might have their hands full with the few that are staying there!

Hmm...well I could try Kirsty's parts...have to resist the Hawkins-inspired urge to go too high though :o

Groping clan huh? I have been warned a bunch of Serkis fans are lilkely to be after my body, my hair and any other bits of me they can get...so grope away! ;)

Altho you'll have to catch me first ;)

Yes we are part of a group called Kanies; we kind of got hands on with certain people; unfortunately Miss T wasn't there that year.

And I am sure there are ways we can make you sing like Kirsty!

Yes we are part of a group called Kanies; we kind of got hands on with certain people; unfortunately Miss T wasn't there that year.

The Kanies??? Oh my god...I said I wasn't going to discuss any interest in "discipline scenarios"...sounds interesting though... ;)

I can reach quite high notes without any help...*crosses legs*

And you are right...the Premier Lodge sounds like it will become a true den of rogues and deviants :D

Not quite Mos Eisley...scum and villainy is going a bit far...

:o *wheezy breath*

The Kanies??? Oh my god...I said I wasn't going to discuss any interest in "discipline scenarios"...sounds interesting though... ;)

And you are right...the Premier Lodge sounds like it will become a true den of rogues and deviants ;)

:o *wheezy breath*

:D it refers to an actor!

Wonder if the management get a little po'd with the noise.

The Kanies??? Oh my god...I said I wasn't going to discuss any interest in "discipline scenarios"...sounds interesting though... :P

And you are right...the Premier Lodge sounds like it will become a true den of rogues and deviants ;)

:vader: *wheezy breath*

:lol: it refers to an actor!

Wonder if the management get a little po'd with the noise.

I believe...and I remember last time I was there, one of the girls on the reception desk was pretty cute

Depends on exactly what the noise is ;)

:firedevil:

eeesh my innocent ears!

A likely story...

Oh...we have a new recruit for our possible session of prolonged debauchery, decadence and depravity...

LOTR Fan is 20 on Nov 3....so....

Three Scorpios together getting mashed together...with anyone else who cares to join...sounds like fun to me ;)

Could prove to be the Unholy Trinity :firedevil::firedevil::firedevil:

and the idea of cushy being innocent....*rolls on the floor laughing*

*bap* Thats not nice Miss T!

And hmm three Scorpio's together; could we possibly all get along, we know how firery we scorps are!

Did you just suggest that you were innocent Cushy!!!???? Not from what I've been seeing!

;) you haven't known me two minutes..... and you have me pinned down to a t! Shocking! :D

Miss T; I'm sorry. But hey I am taking you to see the hobbits, you should be thanking me! ;)

Did you just suggest that you were innocent Cushy!!!???? Not from what I've been seeing!

;) you haven't known me two minutes..... and you have me pinned down to a t! Shocking! :D

Miss T; I'm sorry. But hey I am taking you to see the hobbits, you should be thanking me! ;)

You are like an open book to me Cushy! Lol a bit out of focus but hey!!;)