wheres everyone staying

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still didn't book...My parents want to wait t'ill september to book!

The Travel Inn was fully booked when I checked a week ago, and that's the closest hotel as far as I know. Monday may be different, because that's only been added as a possible additional day for the hobbits a few days ago. Wouldn't be surprised if that was full up by now as well.

Don't wait until September (if you can avoid to), you really may have a hard time finding something even half-way close by!

• 2 weeks later...

Those of you in the Travelodge fear not! For most people are staying there...lol What the idea is, is to exchange mobile numbers if you want to, then when the time comes find out what rooms we are all in and then make arrangements every morning to meet up to go to the centre.

I think I am staying the friday night, and sat night.....not too sure....

i still didn't book...My parents want to wait t'ill september to book!

AAAGGGHHHHHHHHH

*is in panic

To book won't cost them anything.

I guess there is only a few of us staying in the Premier Lodge; I guess that means the bar will be all ours! *evil cackle*

Ok I think that was hyper juice I just drank.

I guess there is only a few of us staying in the Premier Lodge; I guess that means the bar will be all ours! *evil cackle*

Ok I think that was hyper juice I just drank.

*snerk* like anyone ever got between me an a bar!!! :D

I shall be at the Premier Lodge - so watch out anyone else who is :blink: Although I am a gentleman...most of the time ;)

See you in the bar...to get vewwwy, vewwwy dwunk...proper Rowley Birkin style...

But no jumping in the pond or the water feature, ok? :angel:

we haw to gow in the swimmim poool. *hic* I like swimmiwm. *hic* Besides, swiwwimimimmmm is funnnnnn *giggles*

*falls asleep*

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I shall be at the Premier Lodge - so watch out anyone else who is  :blink:  Although I am a gentleman...most of the time  ;)

See you in the bar...to get vewwwy, vewwwy dwunk...proper Rowley Birkin style...

But no jumping in the pond or the water feature, ok?  :angel:

We can have a month early birthday party! ;)

Miss T; you don't even need a bar!

Edited by Cushy

Hmmm...u best behave, Smaug ;)

Cushy - yes...party one month early sounds cool! Although be warned...when drunk I am overwhelmed by the urge to sing! Though I hold a tune well and am forming a band...possibly...watch this space :firedevil:

Hey you won't be the only one who sings! What kinda band?

Miss T; I don't look at carrots the same way since we did the whole LotD.

Hmmm...u best behave, Smaug  :D

Cushy - yes...party one month early sounds cool! Although be warned...when drunk I am overwhelmed by the urge to sing! Though I hold a tune well and am forming a band...possibly...watch this space  ;)

Kind of upbeat rock with sharp sense of humour ;) My vocal range goes from low (Elvis, Jim Morrison, Eric Burdon style) to medium (I do Robbie karaoke passibly *blush*) to ludicrous falsetto...blame Justin Hawkins for that! :o "You're really growing on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" etc!

It is early days yet...but who knows :blink:

As for drunken sing song, it may not be Christmas but we could do that bit early too and duet on "Fairytale of New York" by the Pogues and the late, great, much-missed Kirsty MacColl...I sooooooo love that song....although I normally can't bear duets.

And Ronan Keating must be TERMINATED for the evil crime of molesting such a beautiful song for his own wicked, cheese-infested ends!!! :P

Talking of food, what is this with the carrot thing? Maybe I best not go there! :unsure:

Did no one teach you it is rude to play with your food??? :huh:

Cushy - yes...party one month early sounds cool! Although be warned...when drunk I am overwhelmed by the urge to sing! Though I hold a tune well and am forming a band...possibly...watch this space  ;)

Kind of upbeat rock with sharp sense of humour ;) My vocal range goes from low (Elvis, Jim Morrison, Eric Burdon style) to medium (I do Robbie karaoke passibly *blush*) to ludicrous falsetto...blame Justin Hawkins for that! :o "You're really growing on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" etc!

It is early days yet...but who knows :blink:

As for drunken sing song, it may not be Christmas but we could do that bit early too and duet on "Fairytale of New York" by the Pogues and the late, great, much-missed Kirsty MacColl...I sooooooo love that song....although I normally can't bear duets.

And Ronan Keating must be TERMINATED for the evil crime of molesting such a beautiful song for his own wicked, cheese-infested ends!!! :o

Talking of food, what is this with the carrot thing? Maybe I best not go there! :D

Did no one teach you it is rude to play with your food??? ;)

Oooh me and Miss T have problems of suddenly be coming groupies for unknown bands! ;) Sounds like my kinda music too.

Ughhh Ronan Keating should just be shot, I had one of his songs stuck in my head for three days running and I hadn't even heard the damn thing. Love "Fairytale of New York" but I'll be dammed if I remember the words, I'll just sit behind you playing invisable drums.

Um the carrot thing is related to LOTR, but um when playing a drinking game it kinda becomes; yeah maybe you don't want to go there. And who said we were playing with our food? :P

Kind of upbeat rock with sharp sense of humour :o My vocal range goes from low (Elvis, Jim Morrison, Eric Burdon style) to medium (I do Robbie karaoke passibly *blush*) to ludicrous falsetto...blame Justin Hawkins for that! :D "You're really growing on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" etc!

It is early days yet...but who knows ;)

And Ronan Keating must be TERMINATED for the evil crime of molesting such a beautiful song for his own wicked, cheese-infested ends!!! :D

Talking of food, what is this with the carrot thing? Maybe I best not go there! :blink:

Did no one teach you it is rude to play with your food??? ;)

Oooh me and Miss T have problems of suddenly be coming groupies for unknown bands! :P Sounds like my kinda music too.

Ughhh Ronan Keating should just be shot, I had one of his songs stuck in my head for three days running and I hadn't even heard the damn thing. Love "Fairytale of New York" but I'll be dammed if I remember the words, I'll just sit behind you playing invisable drums.

Um the carrot thing is related to LOTR, but um when playing a drinking game it kinda becomes; yeah maybe you don't want to go there. And who said we were playing with our food? :P

Well it seems my fan club is growing...*blush*...check the CM4 forum thread that was started by Sarah to Andrea...ha ha! Oh god...what have I started? ;)

As for "Fairytale..." I can mail you the lyrics so you can practise :D

Hmm....so it was someone else's food you were playing with huh? Definately a case of "do not go there"!!!

:o