Question about the first FRIDAY

ohmrfrodo

I was wondering if anyone can give help / info about going to Collectormania on the FRIDAY (1st October)

My main concern is will all the guests be there on the Friday?

due to work this is the only day we can get there

If anyone has experience from previous shows on the friday I would very much appreciate it

:D

nearer to the event showmasters will put onto the main page what days the guests are coming...they usually put it up a few weeks before the event!

hope i've helped

Naomi

• Moderators

Yeah, like Naomi said, basically keep checking out www.collectormania.com and eventually under each picture will be the days which those guests are attending.

Normally Friday is as packed as Saturday and Sunday guest-wise, there's usually a good line-up, and most guests USUALLY attend ALL days. I can't say what's happening with the Star Wars reunion guests cuz I'm not sure but I doubt all of them would appear on all days, due to space etc ... and I'm sure someone said Carrie Fisher was only signing Saturday and Sunday but I could have dreamt that so don't take that as an official word. Basically just keep waiting until they update the main site, but there's always lots of guests on the Friday, just depends who u want to see!

Thanks guys!

The guests I most want to meet and hope are there Friday are Amanda Tapping, Karl Urban and Sam Jones

Yes Im a Stargate and LOTR fan, definatly Amanda Tapping as I met Chris Judge and Michael Shanks in Bournemouth in January and need to get my poster signed! If only Richard Dean Anderson would do a showmasters show!

Edited by ohmrfrodo

MICHAEL SHANKS and CHRIS JUDGE signed in Bournemouth Carrington Hotel Tuesday 27th January 2004

This was as they started their tour of the UK doing signings.

These are the other SG-1 actors who signed my poster

(all in person except for Collectormania as my friend got them for me)

TONY AMENDOLA, VANESSA ANGEL - London Film and Comic Con 1

ROBERT PICARDO, JOHN BILLINGSLY, SARAH DOUGLAS - CollectorMania 5

ALEXIS CRUZ, ARMIN SHIMMERMAN, MARINA SIRTIS, ROBERT PATRICK -at ANOTHER LONDON SHOW tm.

Edited by ohmrfrodo

Just to warn ya, being new n all, u shudn't really discuss non-Showmasters shows on here :P I guess if they are past shows it's ok, but just so u know in case u started :P Welcome!

yes your right! I know how much the different event organizers love and respect each other! :P

Edited by ohmrfrodo

I went to C5 on the friday and it was much quieter than C4 had been on the saturday probaley due to alot of people working and kids were at school, come Saturday and Sunday you get all the weekend shoppers so it doubles the amount of people just watching and makes it quite difficult to move lol

I am only planning on going to C6 on the friday but if some of the guests I want to meet are not there on the Saturday then I will have to think about coming on Saturday instead.

MICHAEL SHANKS and CHRIS JUDGE signed in Bournemouth Carrington Hotel Tuesday 27th January 2004

This was as they started their tour of the UK doing signings.

These are the other SG-1 actors who signed my poster

(all in person except for Collectormania as my friend got them for me)

TONY AMENDOLA, VANESSA ANGEL - London Film and Comic Con 1

ROBERT PICARDO, JOHN BILLINGSLY, SARAH DOUGLAS - CollectorMania 5

ALEXIS CRUZ, ARMIN SHIMMERMAN, MARINA SIRTIS, ROBERT PATRICK -at ANOTHER LONDON SHOW tm.

I've been to most of the shows that you have and got my beloved STARGATE poster signed by nearly the same people - but I was cheeky and got CORIN NEMEC to sign my Michael Shanks photo and Michael Shanks to sign my Corin Nemec poster - I feel so guilty :lol:

Also met David Palffy and Suanne Braun and the lovely Kristen Dalton and got them to sign my poster - my most treasured possesion when Amanda signs it - can't ever see it getting signed by RDA sadly :unsure: