Episodes 7-9 ?????????????????????

nightprowler

While I can't reveal what the bonus features are like - other than saying they're great, especially the doco .

This is going to be huge. Lucasfilm are going all out on marketing this thing. It will be everywhere. And from the sneak peek I got this morning, it's going to be well and truly worth the wait. Look forward to telling you all a bit more about it just before the release.

Meanwhile, TheForce.Net is reporting a rumour that something might be happening in terms of a "Star Wars" 7-9. Has Fox asked Lucas to spit out three more "Star Wars" movies? (They'd be stupid not too). Maybe...

Says a scooper for the site, "You didn't hear this from me, but you might be curious as to why everyone at ILM just signed NDA's saying that they will not discuss Star Wars EP7, 8, or 9. Since they're not being made, why the NDA's? Of course, since when has the flannel one been consistent?".

The rumours of a 7,8,9 (the films that will follow the events of "Return of the Jedi") have been around for eons - yet Lucas denies that he's going to do them. According to him, the 'Star Wars' world will wrap with "Revenge of the Sith" next May. Naturally, FOX is going to be on their knees begging Lucas to do more "Star Wars" though - they've made a packet. Is it possible that he's caved in and allowed them to happen? even if he's not directing?

We shall see.

;)

*sits in corner with her finger crossed*

Please let it be better then the first two. Please let it be better then the first two. Please let it be better then the first two. Please let it be better then the first two. Please let it be better then the first two. Please let it be better then the first two.

Thinking, unless they got the orginial cast to play the main charaters, it would be a little dodgy. Though then again, it can't get worse, can it?

Where the hell do ya get all ur info from !! :P

SHARE SHARE SHARE

Guys i just know people in the industry ( alot of them) and its all over the net now or it will be. I just like posting on here to keep all my fellow Forum members updated first. I am just glad that there is like minded indivduals who love the film world.

:(

Where the hell do ya get all ur info from !!  :rolleyes:

SHARE SHARE SHARE

Guys i just know people in the industry ( alot of them) and its all over the net now or it will be. I just like posting on here to keep all my fellow Forum members updated first. I am just glad that there is like minded indivduals who love the film world.

;)

The information is readily available all over the internet you just have to look for it. www.theforce.net is one of the best for star wars news and there is where this 7, 8, and 9 stuff came from as well as www.darkhorizons.com and www.aint-it-cool-news.com where other good film news can be found. Other sites for general film news include www.variety.com, http://filmforce.ign.com/, http://www.joblo.com/index.php, http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/ and http://www.empireonline.co.uk/

Those are a few that I know of and where this kind of information can be readily gained.

Actually George has given over all rights to me so it'll be Drebinfilm from now on. Nordberg will be playing the Ewoks and Ed will be playing Jam Jar Binks. Sally Decker will be Princess Leia, because she's used to being behind bars.

:firedevil::D:P:lol: ok Drebinfilm it is :lol:

Isn't there not. A lot of EU (expanded universe [star Wars]) stuff from the comics and novel's that is more or less extensions after Episode 6? And a universe wayyyy.....................before Episode 1 with "Tales Of The Jedi", The Knights Of The Old Republic video games, and tons of novels?

Lucas did the math years ago and realised he'd be too old to do more after 2005. Each trilgoy from pre-production to post, to the last days of the film theatrical release takes in 9 years in total. by the time the prequel trilogy is done. It started from 1994 to 2005 george yet again has done it from a 9 year journey again. So, in the end. He cut out the last 3 and left the EU to cover all the adventures of Luke, Han, Leia and co. rebuilding The New Republic after Episode 6! Lucas also told his pal Spielberg, it's my baby. and didn't let him direct one of the prequels. with Steven Spielberg's schedule, i doubt he would get a chance anyways, friend of Lucas or not.

True those N.D.A.'s do raise an eyebrow or two. what could they mean. In any case another trilogy from a starting date in the future would take another 9 years to complete. And truth be told, as it is now. He has been telling this multi-generational story to the point where by the time it takes to tell a 9 part saga from the first generation's beginning in 1977 for those who fell in love with the story to now, in and around 2004/ 2005. when the first and second trilogies connect at 28 years down the line.

Then to dig it in, with the audience. You've got another 9 or 10 years plus to get 9 stories over and done with by the time it's 38 years older still. it's too much! There has to be a time to leave a well enough series, alone.

At one time there was 9 now, we must deal with 6. from one point of view. Yeah i wouldn't mind another 3 and to see what happened after Jedi all those years ago. but realistically, it's shouldn't take 38 years to tell three sets of storyarc's involving the Skywalker's, Jedi, the Empire and such. The stories are serialised like the old 1930's serial's, Lucas enjoyed as a kid. Doesn't mean that, because Star Wars is his Juggernaut of a serial and a multi-generational tale. And one hell of an merchandising machine. That it's should take this long to tell 9 stories. Let alone the fact he has also tinkered around with his own story, for it to be 100% original from the multiple early Star Wars scripts, back in 1973-74.

Still nice conversational stuff to debate on. we're all fans aren't we.

The information is readily available all over the internet you just have to look for it.

Well don't forget http://www.starwarz.com/tbone/

Later folks

:huh:

Edited by Megafan