COREY HAIM & COREY FELDMAN!!!!

Blonde_Kitten

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a great REM song but I don't know if he's in the video either.

So it's fair to say you like Mr.Feldman then B_K :borg:

And I take it that was a looong phone conversation with your friend :borg:

I have to have an early night tonight so I can get there bright and early. My uncle has a dealer table and this is the only time I get to see him usually so I'm sure to have a good day :)

Corey was so cool. I am so glad to have had the opportunity to meet him once on Friday and once on Saturday. He looked like he was having a great time, and I hope he was pleased with the reaction he got from his British fans. He told me he was really pleased to be here, amongst other things.

:D

Okay so here's my report from Friday! Got there (around 10ish maybe just after), found Corey straight away, I didn't have to get a ticket just joined the que. Time passed real quick! He had his sun glasses on and when he posed for pics he slipped them to the end of his nose and looked at the camera with his gorgeous eyes and smile (he's all gorgeous). I was second in the que to meet Corey when they announced he was going to have a break, but lucky they didn't make us go away and come back cos it was only gonna be a short break (I think it was a fag break! Corey stood up and went over to Robert Davi and they said hi to eachother and Corey give him a manly pat on the back and was like hey how ya doing mate (or something along those lines), Susie his wife said something like come on Corey (I suppose she knew they wouldn't have a long break, then she started to unpeal her banana and eat it), they walked away with their coats on and Corey still wearing his sunglasses. Chated to two guys behind me in the que while we waited, they were like I guess this is the time we make friends in the que while we wait, then one of them said to me so which button on the camera is it then cos I guess someones gotta take it. They were both nice, said they come on the website but I didn't get their names. Corey come back in and took off his sunglasses and long black coat and I waited my turn, the guy in front wasn't very long. Then it was my turn and I just walked over and said hello in a nervous sorta voice and he said hello back and I said sorry this is so weird I have been asking showmasters to get you for months (enhanced 'months' in my voice) and Corey and Susie were like Ohh and both smiled and he said Well they got me (and opened his arms as he said it smiling) and I said I never thought they would get you (shaking my head) so this seems really weird (said something like that) and he said Oh your really sweet!!!!!!!!! Then he said I like your outfit!!!! I was a bit gobsmacked by this obviously didn't expect to get a comment like that and I said I liked what he was wearing back (which I did, he wore this matching purple shirt and trousers or pants as they call them in America)! Then I did something real embarrassing!! I said I wanted to buy his new album and picked up Still Searching For Soul - I thought it was his new one and it was the one in front of the other album but it turned out to be his old one and he said Oh thats my old one this is my new one and I said Oh My God I'm so sorry, how embarrassing! And he said Don't worry and then described both albums. He said this one (Still Searching For Soul) is like Pink Floyd and the newer one is more modern rock and Susie added they are both very good though. But because I thought I wouldn't have enough money I said I'll get the new one, asked if I wanted it signed and I said yes and this was the first one he signed, then he signed my Stand By Me dvd cover and then My Lost Boys dvd. He asked what I wanted written on the lost boys one and I said whatever you want (he did the first two personalized so I thought whatever he wanted to put was fine for me! I really didn't mind). He asked for my name when he started to sign and I said Hannah. He asked me if I had any sisters and I said I had one and he asked me if I'd seen sisters!?! I didn't have a clue what he was going on about and I felt sooooooooo stupid, he didn't make me feel stupid I just felt like a div - lol! So I said noo, sorry, and said it abit nervously and he just said oohh and said something else but where my mind was trying to think and it threw me abit I didn't catch what he said next. I'm quite familiar with the names of his films even if I havent seen them but I looked it up and he hasn't been in a film called Sister/s, BUT I did find something called Hannah And Her Sisters (1986) starring Woody Allen, Carrie Fisher, Dianne West, Michael Caine etc, and sooo I think he must have been talking about that!!! I just read it was Woody Allen's Oscar winning comedy-drama. Winner of 3 academy awards! At least it was not one of his movies, still embarrassing though!! There was a little confusion with how much I was paying, not with me, but the showmaster lady sitting with him was confusing him a little. It was all fine though. I asked him if it was okay to have my picture taken with him and he said yeah sure. The guy behind took it and I said thank you, thank you so much, loads and loads, got my things together and he said have a nice day and I said you too then the next two guys in the que was with him. Rung work to tell them EVERYTHING!, then I rung my mum who was just coming out of John Lewis and we went and had some lunch. I decided to get the film developed and get some more money out!!!! Looked at the pics, it come out fantastic!!! I went back and he'd gone to lunch and would be back at 1.30 to sign again. Had to wait to 1pm to get a ticket, I was first ^_^ no.79 So I waited and he actually come back early. Showmasters put up on the board that they were letting numbers up to 81 in (think), so I was real lucky! Queued again (Corey was wearing his sunglasses again), got to second in line and the guy in front of me was getting all his items out he wanted signed and both Corey and Susie looked up and spotted me and Corey smiled and said she's back and Susie smiled and said yeah and waved and I smiled back (she's real lovely, lovely just like Corey). Walked over when it was my turn and said hello, Corey said Hello, your back. I said yeah I got my film developed and was wondering if you would sign my picture and they both went Ohhh, Corey said that was a bit crafty (smiling as he said it) and said yeah sure and they looked and it and all said it had come out really well and he showed his wife. The showmaster lady said she wouldn't have been able to take it aswell! So I'm glad she didn't take it, lol! He said again, I do like your outfit, wear did you get it from? Susie smiled and nodded and I smiled and I told them Morgan and he said I might have to get her it, it's really cute! I told them they had one at the centre! and they both went Oh and Corey said Oh really! I told him I used to work there and their clothes are really nice, but didn't go into detail and say I worked in the one in Kent, I didn't wanna talk about me! He said Oh so you got discount (smiling as he said it and I said yeah smiling) But I couldn't believe what I was hearing you know, he was just soooo nice and friendly, really natural, made you feel comfortable when talking to him :blush: I said I also wanted to buy the other CD, Susie was just about to unwrap it and then said did you want this signed I said no and she said oh and stopped unwrapping it and Corey said Yeah she can unwrap it herself (he wasn't rude he just meant u know let her unwrap it) and said I also wanted to have one of the pitures provided signed. (I drew out more money!) He did both personalized. Every autograph he did was sweet but he did an extra sweet msg on the photo with me and him :blush: He said there you go and I thanked him loads again and told him its been the best day of my life and think I said thank you again and he said Awww and smiled and he said something else but can't remember if it was my pleasure or something along those lines :wub: then the next people in line was with him so I didn't get to say bye, where I just kept saying thank you, bye wasn't really on my mind you know, I wasnt being rude. Anyway I don't like saying goodbye, makes me sad, I left very happy, I assure you :wub:

Well there you have it, I don't think I have missed anything out ^_^ Hope I haven't bored you all.

Love

Hannah

xXx

Just thought I'd add, when he asked my name, Susie said how's that spelt (cos some people spell it different ways Hannah, Hanah, Hanna) and Corey said H A N N A H and I said yeah smiling. He spelt it my way, hehe. I remember when I got Tom Felton autograph, he didn't ask how it was spelt and spelt it wrong, Devon Murray spelt it right though and he didn't ask either)

Just thought I'd add that

:(

X

Yep, it was really nice to meet Corey Feldman after all these years. I got him VERY surprised though - he didn't know anything about 'Dream A Little Dream' being released on DVD. Had to pop over to the cybercafe at the SnowDome to pick up some info about it for him though - which I think he appreciated :)

He was also interested to hear that 'Edge of Honor' had also been released on DVD here in UK. I gave him details of where he could get that, hopefully he managed it. He told me he had one of the original 35" reels of that film, of all others :)

All in all Corey was a really cool guy, to meet and more. I certainly never believed any of the rubbish that was written about him / them over the years and I don't now either :) He advised me to look out for 'Dickie Roberts' - his new movie, that should be releasing here in cinemas sometime during November.

A great day had by all !!!

Rich.

Wow! That was a great story Hannah. I can't believe you went up twice for his autograph though, lol. But you have to make the most of this opportunities so I don't blame you at all ;)

Unfortunately, I didn't have the chance to meet him. Yesterday was extremley busy and everyones que was huge, and Corey was also very popular. I was tempted to go today aswell to get some autographs, but I didn't have anywhere to stay and I didn't fnacy making two trips in two days by car.

But if he goes to C5 I may make a more effort to get his autograph, or perhaps go for more then one day.

Thanks timmylame ;) Shame you didn't get his autograph though!!!

Yeah Ebay has loads but I have a Switch card and it wouldn't let me pay with that card!

Well we're just gonna have to keep on asking for them, so come on showmasters when are you going to invite Corey Haim and please bring Corey Feldman back, if you can!?! :wub:

xXx

It is a shame but maybe next time, I'll certainly try to put in a good word for the Corey's to attend C5 :firedevil:

As for ebay, I did hear you need a credit card to register these days, but as far as I'm aware you can pay for goods in many ways, such as paypal and personal cheques. So if your parents have a credit card you can perhaps borrow it to register initally.

Hi all,

Blonde_Kitten - I read your story and it is great that you had a good time!!! Wasn't Corey the best? We met him on the Saturday. We were really nervous but he was so lovely and friendly.

We got 4 of his pictures signed. He asked if we wanted them all to name and we said yes. Then he said 'you really are true fans' and gave us a gorgeous smile.

We must have chatted to him for ten minutes!!! There was three of us though so it was about right. We asked him a few questions, they are as follows:

Me: We heard a rumor that there was going to be a Goonies 2, is this true?

Corey: It is a possability, they are working on a script right now. Wouldn't that be fun?

(we got all excited about that and told him how great that would be)

Me: Do you still talk to Corey Haim?

Corey: Of course.

Me: Wow, how is he?

Corey: He's great!

Me: You should drag him to the next one of these and you should definitely come back!!!

Corey: Yeah, we'd love to.

Then we spoke to Corey about his upcoming film 'Cursed' and his wife told us that is will probably be out next Halloween. Then Corey told us that we have to see 'Dickie Roberts' and that it has just gone to number one in the US!! He also said Corey Haim makes a brief appearence!!! Our friend asked if he would like to do more films with Corey Haim and he said he would love to.

Then Corey said he would like to get us on his video camera!!!! So he held up the camera and he said 'what was the first Corey Feldman film you watched?' We said how we watched the Goonies when we were about 4 and how he was our fave!!

Then finally we shook his hand and said bye. We told him that we would be back tomorrow and he said see you then!

Then the next day we came back and he and his wife recognised us and Corey said 'the gangs back', smiled and gave us all a hug!!!! We were so happy!!! Then we bought his album each and he signed it for us. Then we said our good byes and we said we hope to see him again really soon, and he thanked us for all the support. He was sooooo lovely!!!!!

Now I have to meet Corey Haim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv Julie