COREY HAIM & COREY FELDMAN!!!!

Blonde_Kitten

i think corey feldman should come to c5 if not this one. but f he comes next collectormania, let me book my ticket now!

Hell Yea - I'm with you on that!!! Can count me in too!! Will book for Corey H too though! I would sooooooo love to meet them both *dreams*

xXx

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly off the subject of Coreys. RE the twins attening - Rayments, Phelps, do they count as one guest or two ???

Anyway the official websites are www.coreyhaim.org and www.coreyfeldman.com. I wonder if we should contact whoever runs theses sites to make them aware that we want them for a signing in the UK...they make even contact showmasters and offer them...I dont have a clue how these things work....I know that Feldmans website is run by his management

Showmasters could try and tie in getting Haim when he is filming in Ireland, to make it cheaper than flying him from America. My guess is they would get Feldman, see how popular he is. Then if there is enough interest in him, then they'll try for Haim and any others we can think of suggesting!

Kelso70, I think the twins count as one guest in terms of the website announcing guests, but count as two in terms of paying for them. If that makes any sense!?!

:D

Edited by The Emperor

Yep I said that about haim being in ireland before....

Off Subject - I read another one of your posts where you mentioned going to Florida for Mark hamill...I think I may know who you are...I will mention it when I see you next...If I am wrong ignore me... :D

Lets get back to the Coreys....

Edited by kelso70

Oooo lots of talk going on in ma Corey H & F thread, just what I like to see! Am really hoping showmasters will get them to attend one of their dates, they would be superb guests to get and I bet well popular - have visions of long ques! Their movies are pure classics and the best. Showmasters you just gotta try and get them - Both - at some point - but would be unreal if you could get them to attend together if poss, I think they would like that too, being they did so many movies together and be like a little reunion for them - all because of the lovely showmasters at collectormania (I think if both Coreys were told they both been invited and found out one agreed to go I think the other Corey would go too, they could do the interview thing together and talk about all their excellent movies they did and plans for the future and what to expect next and hear more on this movie Corey Haim is filming & when it's gonna be out!).

Please showmasters - mwah mwah mwah ;)

:D

I was keeping this quiet as not to start a major riot or get anyones hopes up, but now emmah has started a new thread to say the same thing I might as well post it here....there are rumours that Corey F is doing C4...I was told he was doing it by a steward and now emmah has been told the same thing...dont know the authenticity of this, but the same guy told me about Peter Weller two days before he was announced, I am aware showmasters cannot confirm anything untill he has signed a contract...I mentioned Corey Haim to the steward as well saying that it would be an exellent tie in...god lets hope its all true...

Yay we want the Corey's!!! Please then we can have a goonies screen oh please please please!!!! :blush:

@bigharrypotterfan - Thanks for supporting our thread, we must convince showmasters to get both Corey's!!! All those other people talking about the Corey's I wish they would come in here and post - nevermind. Hopefully getting showmasters attention at least

Speak soon everyone!

xXx

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ACTUALLY GOT COREY FELDMAN. I HAVE ONLY JUST LOGGED ON!!!!! *SCREAMS HYSTERICALLY*

s*** I JUST GOTTA BE FIRST IN LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

LOVE YOU ALL SHOWMASTERS - THANK YOU

NOW IF WE HAD COREY HAIM THERE TOOOOOO, THAT WOULD BE - I CANT GET THE WORDS - TOOOO AMAZING FOR WORDS. THEY DID SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY FILMS TOGETHER

;):(:D

Edited by Blonde_Kitten