COREY HAIM & COREY FELDMAN!!!!

Blonde_Kitten

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realise he was married. But obviously doesn't surprise me at the slightest!!! Thanks for posting the pics, hadn't seen them. I tried joining as a member on Corey Feldman's website and you have to send an email, well I sent one weeks and weeks ago and have heard nothing.

Just been planning my journey to Milton Keynes, cos last time my friend drove (been driving for ages), well she's not going this year, just me and my mum and my mum can't drive. I haven't been driving long and don't fancy going on the motorway, I have been on the motorway but this is quite a bit longer than the journey I did!! So planning to go by A & B roads, looks okay, can stop as many times as I want then. Don't really fancy getting the train, bit of a pain. The hotel is so much more expensive aswell (Holiday Inn - but we liked it last time)! In May it only cost £78 for 3 of us for one night and we had the executive room. We decided to just go for two single beds this time not double, normal room, one night (only going for the friday unfortunately)...£165 (if we asked for an executive it would have cost us £190, asked if it was cheaper if 3 of us went and she said it would be exactly the same!)! Apparently May, June and July is cheaper cos of the time of year, promotion time or something but what a jump! Will be worth it though! Whats everyone else planning?

xXx

omg! i hope that the list is definite for all the ppl on there...

specially corey F... and eiljah wood, and all the other hobbitses and andy serkis!!!

i have wanted to meet them for so long!!!

but geez, stand by me has got to be my fave buddy movie of all time!!!

i'm kinda pissed that i didn't que up for billy boyd last time... :vader:

but... oh well... i'm sure hell be at another one after ROTK comes out...

i :( them all!!!

laterszzzzxxx

ps- i'll be the girl screaming alot and saying 'oh my god' repeatedly...

To Kelso70,

I think we have the same friends!! Did you recently go on holiday with someone called Steffi? I am a friend of hers and Lana's! I told Lana I posted on here and she told me your user name. We haven't met, but they always talk about you!

Sorry if I am completely wrong!!

Luv Julie

PS - Goonies rule!!