COREY HAIM & COREY FELDMAN!!!!

Blonde_Kitten

FELDMAN TO BE PROSECUTION WITNESS IN JACKSON TRIAL

LATEST: Former child star COREY FELDMAN will be called as a prosecution witness in MICHAEL JACKSON's child molestation trial - after he expressed concerns about his own childhood friendship with the THRILLER star in a TV interview.

The 33-year-old, who has been unwavering in his support of Jackson until recently, says in an upcoming interview with American TV show 20/20, that he's come to a "sickening realisation" about his friendship with the 46-year-old THRILLER singer.

Feldman became friends with Jackson after finding fame in movies including STAND BY ME and THE LOST BOYS, but they reportedly fell out in the aftermath of September 11 (01), when Jackson refused to let Feldman onto his bus leaving New York.

In 1993, when Jackson stood accused of molesting young pal JORDY CHANDLER, 22-year-old Feldman told police, "Nothing ever happened with Michael and me."

But his perception of events has since changed, and he will take the stand to give evidence against his former friend later this year (05).

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corey Feldman Defended Jackson in 1993 Police Interview

February 9, 2005

A Celebrity Justice exclusive.

"CJ" has obtained an audio interview between actor Corey Feldman and Santa Barbara sheriffs. Recorded in December 1993, the interview includes Corey stating -- not once but numerous times -- that his friend Michael Jackson, whom he hung out with, didn't do anything improper with him.

"Nothing ever happened with Michael and me," Corey is heard saying. "Believe me, If there was something that I'd been hiding for all these years, then I would want nothing more than to bring it out right now, to make sure that Michael got the help that he needed."

Feldman gained fame as a child star in the 1980s with "The Goonies" and "Stand By Me." At the time of the interview he was 22 and was just wrapping up "National Lampoon's Last Resort." Sgt. Deborah Linden and Detective Russ Birchim, who were looking to bolster their molestation case against Jackson involving another boy, conducted the grilling.

On the tape, the investigators are heard hammering in on Corey's deep friendship with the superstar. "What concerns me about it is, if something did happen that you're not telling us, is that you wouldn't because of that," one says, to which Feldman responds, "I can't put myself in the position of thinking 'Would I or wouldn't I,' because nothing happened!"

Corey tells investigators that, as a young teen, he did two sleepovers with Jackson. Once, after a trip to Disneyland when Corey was about 14, he says they checked into a hotel near the amusement park. "There was one bed in the room and he asked for a cot to be brought up," Feldman relates. "He got the cot up there and we talked for a little while until we got tired. But he insisted that I slept on the bed and he took the cot because he didn't feel it was polite for him to take the bed."

Feldman repeatedly insists to the skeptical cops that nothing happened, not then and not the time he slept over at Jackson's Encino home: "We stayed up all night and talked and did stuff and we prayed together before we went to sleep and he was wearing his pajamas. And I was wearing my pajamas!"

Corey also relates how, "We took a Jacuzzi, we talked, nothing happened."

When investigators ask, "What were you guys wearing? Bathing suits?" Feldman replies, "Yeah, he had an extra pair of trunks that he threw me and he was wearing his bathing suit."

But Sgt. Linden doesn't seem to buy Corey's story, noting, "You looked a little funny when I asked you about the Jacuzzi."

Corey again insists, "He never did anything out of line. I mean, the closest he ever came to touching me was maybe slapping me on the leg once to talk about that I had lost weight."

Shockingly, Corey does claim he had been molested -- but not by Jackson: "I myself was molested so I know what it's like to go through those feelings, and believe me, the person who molested me, if this was him that did that to me, this would be a different story because I would be out there, up front, doing something immediately to have this man given what was due to him."

Even more shockingly, Feldman actually named his alleged abuser but the detectives seemed to express no interest investigating the man, seeming to only have eyes for Jackson.

:uhoh:

Michael Jackson's sister-in-law Victoria (wife of Jackie) has spoken

out against former child actor Corey Feldman's claims that Michael

abandoned him in New York on September 11th. She claims Feldman

invited himself onto the bus due to take the extended Jackson family

out of New York. She said Feldman was making a nuisance of himself

on the bus, and upsetting 71-year-old Katherine Jackson.

Feldman claims Jackson ordered that 'if Corey's on the bus, it doesn't

leave New York'. "So I guess we are still in New York," commented Victoria,

who went on to claim Feldman took a ride on the Jackson bus and was

dropped off in Memphis. "He was thanking everyone so much for letting

him go with us," she said. "That's another thing that threw me, he was

so grateful, thanking everybody, and then he said that he was stuck in

New York."

"Feldman is in my opinion, a little delusional because he thinks he's

supposed to get special treatment and have cars waiting to take him

places. He was a child star, and he's no longer a star, a child or any

kind of star, and I think he's dying to be in the place he once was,

and he will go to any length to get there."

Source: Access Hollywood

MJ2020Corey20Feldman202_JPG.jpg

FELDMAN: 'JACKSON THREATENED MY LIFE'

Child actor COREY FELDMAN has revealed his former pal MICHAEL JACKSON once threatened his life because he thought THE GOONIES star was planning to reveal all about their friendship.

Feldman taped an interview with British investigative reporter MARTIN BASHIR just before he was called as a prosecution witness in Jackson's child molestation trial and told the journalist his friendship with the King of Pop ended badly on the eve of the terrorist attacks on New York in 2001.

The actor was among the celebrities attending Jackson's star-studded anniversary concert in New York and was shocked by a brief chat he had with his friend backstage.

In the Bashir interview, which featured on US news show 20/20 on Friday night (11FEB05), Feldman recalled, "Michael had some paranoid delusion that I had some ill-fated intentions to write some sort of book about him, which was categorically untrue.

"What happened next was basically, the way I perceived it, is that he threatened my life."

Jackson refused to transport Feldman out of New York on his tour bus the following day (11SEP01), after terrorist planes had hit the twin towers of the World Trade Center.

Feldman is scheduled to testify against his former friend on 15 March (05).

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.ns...ned%20my%20life

Message from Amy & Corey dated February 21st, 2005:

Corey would like to thank everyone (all ten million of you guys!) who watched his 20/20 special. After speaking with Corey and receiving e-mails from some of you, I wanted to make it clear to our website visitors that despite any rumors which may be circulating Corey was never paid for his interview and everything that he said in the show is entirely factual & true. Corey would like you all to "keep the faith" through it all and "justice will be served."

>>> In April Corey will be going to England to begin filming his next film, "Swing from a Halo." It is a family adventure combining animation as well as live-action elements! Will be released around the end of the year.

- Starting June 30th Corey will be appearing in an off-broadway play in NY called "Fatal Attraction: A Greek Tragedy." His role is that of Michael Douglas's in the film. The play will be running through the end of August, and if it is picked up for Broadway perhaps another year!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The following press release was sent out by state Rep. Brad Hill this week:

State Rep. Bradford R. Hill (R-Ipswich) hosted two popular actors, Corey Feldman and Persia White, recently at the Massachusetts State House. Feldman, best known for his role as Teddy Duchamp in the 1986 hit movie "Stand by Me," has acted alongside Richard Dreyfuss, John Cusack and Keifer Sutherland and is currently very active in Animal Rights. Persia White is best known for her current role in the UPN sitcom "Girlfriends" as well as her recurring roles in the shows "Sister, Sister" and "Saved By the Bell." Feldman and White joined Rep. Hill for a tour of the House Chambers and met with various state representatives.

http://www2.townonline.com/ipswich/localRe...rticleid=209073

www.wilwheaton.net

>I've been in a lot of ensemble casts in my life: Stand By Me, Toy Soldiers, and Star Trek are probably the most well known of them all . . . they were all fun and rewarding, but in various ways I always felt like I was on the outside looking in. When I worked on Stand By Me, Rob Reiner always made me feel like I Belonged, like I deserved to be there, even though I was just a kid. But the other guys in the cast picked on me a lot, probably because I was sensitive and insecure. Corey Feldman was a pretty cruel fourteen year-old, so I spent a lot of that summer trying my best not to cry.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

License to Drive Available on DVD

The classic teen movie License To Drive is now available on DVD. Corey Haim and Corey Feldman, the two Corey's, starred in this last 80's comedy. The film was hilarious and Carol Kane starred as Corey Haim's mother. Heather Graham also starred in this movie as the babe named Mercedes. If you already own this film on VHS, here is a good reason to buy the movie on DVD--the DVD includes brand new interviews with Corey Haim and Corey Feldman.

Corey Haim starred in the movie as Les. Like many teens, Les wants his drivers license. He also has a crush on a hot girl named Mercedes. By chance, Les and Mercedes arrange a date for Saturday night. Prior to the date, Les fails his drivers test. When Les decides to take the car out anyway for his date, the excitement begins.

This film was the first big starring vehicle for the two Coreys. Both appeared in the 1987 film The Lost Boys. In the special interview on the DVD, Corey Feldman explains that he had auditioned for the role of Les, but lost out to Corey Haim. He explains that his agent approached him about the sidekick role and he took the smaller role as Les' wisecracking friend.

Corey Haim looked really great in the interview in the special features, as did Corey Feldman. The film also transferred well to DVD. License to Drive is in stores now.