Lou Ferrigno again?

djw87

Nope, call it a bad experience but along with me, i saw a lot people annoyed after seeing him. I went up to him asking for a picture to be taken with him. And he, along with his assistant wanted me to pay up cash to get a picture first?! Although the sign in plain sight said £15 or a picture with your own camera free! [To That Effect]

Your thread makes me think, there has been very few requests for him back!

Can't say i'm surprised. I wasn't the only one disappointed with him last year. No matter how slow the stars day is. Don't take advantage of people just because you're not pulling them in because the other stars present are doing better business than you. I found Ferrigno unprofessional. As did some other i saw walking away with very disappointing looks and under the breath style comments made about him.

I'm no cheapo. And have gone to conventions spending a fair amount. Been to CM 3 times. doesn't matter how big the star. If they've got a bad attitude, you wouldn't want to see them again.

Wish i could be for positive on the matter for you djw87, as CM generally has great guests. But i tell it as it is and have shared what i've thought of him.

Lou Ferrigno <_<

Later.

Edited by Megafan

• Moderators

To be honest, he'd be the only guest I wouldn't wanna see back. He was the only guest ANYWHERE, and I don't just mean at Collectormania, but at LFACC, and OTHER shows, that has refused to have a picture with me, and that the agent simply asked me for money instead. So, in my opinion that was very unfriendly and instantly put me off wanting to talk to the guy ... I know they are there to make money, but that was just being too blatantly obvious to be honest :headscratch:

• Moderators
And I though Adam Wests agent was bad!!

:headscratch:

He was! :help:

But ah well, I guess we've gotta be thankful that 99% of our experiences with guests are good! Well, in my experience anyway ... I don't let the money grabbing unfriendly ones get me down :help:

To be honest, he'd be the only guest I wouldn't wanna see back. He was the only guest ANYWHERE, and I don't just mean at Collectormania, but at LFACC, and OTHER shows, that has refused to have a picture with me, and that the agent simply asked me for money instead.

I'm not surprised, and i'm sorry to hear such a thing happened to you. but i'm not surprised at all. Soon after CM3, i did see some Hulk promos on TV, you know the premiere bulid up and all in the States and in the U.K. Ferrigno was talking about how great the Hulk movie was, but the CGI Hulk can't give out Autographs or meet you in person. i was watching in shock and said.

You left out the part where 'YOU' demand "money" up front, first!!!

I couldn't believe it. After that i saw plenty of the Hulk movie's behind the scenes footage and documentaries and stuff where the new film was discussed. Months later on E! Entertainment on Satellite, i remember when they talked about the deleted scenes from the movie that would be on the DVD?

I stopped caring when one of them had Ferrigno on it!

But ah well, I guess we've gotta be thankful that 99% of our experiences with guests are good! Well, in my experience anyway ... I don't let the money grabbing unfriendly ones get me down

True, but like Ferrigno. George Takei's agent back last October was another pain in the butt. I didn't mind talking to the other one sitting next to Mr Takei, but the one in glasses was looking out for himself it seems? Mr Takei was great, but his agent nearly spoiled the experience for me indeed.

Which brings me to another point i should address in another thread. Stars and their assistants?

Later

:D

Edited by Megafan

• Moderators

In all honesty, I wasn't that bothered about meeting Lou ... I just thought "oh hey it's Hulk! cool! I'll get my picture with him" ... I couldn't afford his auto, and even if I had been able to I probably wouldn't have got it anyway. But I always like to meet a few stars, like Alan Ruck - he was the first guy I ever met at a Collectormania event, I went up to talk to him and he was REALLY friendly! I didn't get an auto, we just had a chat and he asked ME if I wanted a picture! Now that was kind of him, and I was surprised by that cuz I didn't think celebrities wud be so friendly ... so then I went and met Armin, and Bruce Hopkins, then went round to the other side and met Warwick Davis ... everyone was really pleasant and I was just very surprised by Lou! To be honest, I did say something to him about it, about how everyone else had been so friendly and that I'd enjoyed the event because of them, and he just didn't seem to care at all really. No big loss to me, I was just surprised by the way he was.

Ough :P

I really didn't know all this! He doesn't seem very nice ;)

Well, It was only a thought, maybe not then lol!

That really is disgraceful!

FERRIGNO THUMBS DOWN FOR C6 :D

Armin and Bruce were great guys, i saw Armin at another show (it wasn't good, they way it's organisers held it!) they should be invited back to CM pronto. As should Tom Felton, i didn't get to say hello or anything last time to him. plenty of friends i know would love to take time to travel to Milton Keynes to see some of these stars. But they don't know how they day goes up there. meeting people, lining up to greet somebody etc.

Yeah Armin was great to meet up with again. speaking of which? I did see some CM crew down in London. some cheeky "punk kids" though.

Yeah, i had a run in with bald headed "slaphead" security guy in the dark blue suit. Who i'm told, made others at customers at CM, feel uncomfortable and got into a few arguements. Anyways, two of CM's crew members saw me and tried foolishly to talk smack behind my back about the "Joey Pants" thing? two week later. Thinking that serious situation i was in, was something to laugh at?

I don't want to see them at Collectormania either? rude stars, very little one can do there about that. Rude crew members? that would be another matter whether the incident happened outside Milton Keynes nor not. That behavior ain't right.

Seems Lou Ferrigno, slaphead security guy throwing their weight around and rude "teenaged" crew, gotta go.

:angry:

Edited by showmasters

Meeting Lou at Collectormania was one of my highlights. I can honestly say the experience was a positive one. I got Lou to sign a couple of photos, including one for a friend who couldn't make it. I then had my photo with Lou at no charge and I think my sister did as well, and she hadn't bought any photos off him.

WOW!

I'm glad to hear that I wasn't the only person pissed-off with ol' Hulkie!

- I mean for one thing, he kept calling me 'chuckles'.

^_^

...oh, and Adam West's parasite-agent-beast was a bit of a b'stard.

• Moderators
WOW!

:P

:P Hulk calling u chuckles?

Doesn't quite work does it ^_^

WOW!

:P Hulk calling u chuckles?

Doesn't quite work does it ^_^

I know, it's like Dale Winton calling me a c**t!

Edited by porkfat

Man, it's surreal. i just knew i wasn't the only one he blew off with very bad manners. But at the same time. it's like WTF??! pay up before i'm permitted to use my own camera?!

Excuse me!

I wish Collectormania would take customer complains seriously. Just because stars are stars doesn't give them the right to act like "Prima Donnas" I still ahve a afew matters to sort out with SM director from last time, but he said it was all cool with me so.

Let all pray there are no more Mr Lou Ferrigno's present at C6.

It's been answered. No more Ferrigno at CM events. Several dozen people who don't use this board must have something to say also. But haven't. Thus this is a clear sign stars who act out like this shouldn't not for any reason return.

I don't act up, nobody else i seen at CM has. Neither should the star.