Lij 4 C6

frosty

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://uk.msnusers.com/OrlandoElijahJoshWh...hoto&PhotoID=50[/img]

I definately think Elijah should be a guest at Collectormania 6!!
:D

Does anyone know if Elijah is gonna be a guest at the special event COLLECTORMANIA PARTY in October?

If you do then please can you send me an email! Thank you!

littleH5555@aol.com

pirates4.jpg

Always and Forever, Elijah Wood

Isn't Elijah Wood busy filming Sin City: The Movie! It must have been quite the Coup for Showmasters to get him last year. But as much as you may want him. Check up on his film schedule at www.imdb.com first. I'd like to help you out campaigning and all, but if he doing what you admire him for "acting" showmasters won't be able to yank him off his next film project.

But if it is possible then, go for it.

There are a few stars i'd want at C6. But i try to be realistic about it all. Make sure said star isn't busy doing a movie or on holiday, or in the papers :( etc.

Who knows, some LOTR websites can have updates on a stars whereabouts. Maybe the right word of mouth online, can point somebody close to Elijah Wood for him to gain a little heresay and take some interest in coming back between film roles.

Who knows. Anyway have a good one, i just thought i'd help ya out. imdb.com and some LOTR websites are good places to start from about any Ring's star whereabouts and activites though.

:blink:

Well ive just seen an interview with Lij and he said, as he has just finished filming Everything is Illuminated he will be taking a bit of time off.

Return of the King extended DVD is out at the end of the year so he might come to C6 or LFCC2 to promote it.

Lets hope :P

Lij 4 all SM events :P

Having missed out on the apparent mayhem that was C4 I'll add my voice to the Elijah for C6 call. And if he can bring Miranda with him.......

I didn't miss out on C4 just the particular day is all. C4 -Saturday for me, BFR. The mayhem was on Sunday! i was expecting them, didn't know about them showing up for Sunday. I was talking to Sala saying where were they? He said they'd be here soon? Speaking of which, where is Sala Baker this time?

Time to check the old Imdb.com eh...

Edited by Megafan

Well ive just seen an interview with Lij and he said, as he has just finished filming Everything is Illuminated he will be taking a bit of time off.

Is this interview online?

If he were to show up at C6 or this other LFCC2 then wouldn't he be promoting Sin City, even a little bit? Either way, he'll have something to talk about for the fans won't he.

:D:huh:B):P

Well im sure he would sign whatever, but he could promote Everytning is Illuminated, ROTK EE,

The Yank, Sin City or the DVD release of Eternal Sunshine.

Take your pick.

It would be amazing if he could attend.

Oh and I think I saw the interview on the one ring . net, but I cant be sure.

LIJ 4 all or any SM events :vader:

Just have to make a massive request on behalf of all the LOTR fans out there, please please please get Elijah Wood For Collectormania6 or LFCC2 ^_^

It would be so amazing and he did say he would like to do another event.

Anyone else with me on this????????

Raise your hands if you want Elijah :P

and if you dont :D shame on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please i didnt get to meet him last time. plzplzplzlzplzplzplzplzplz. :D

Actually it should go like this.

I cant! im stuck! heeeeeeeeelp!

Elijah wood walks in to Milton Keynes (along with his groupie)

EW:Oh my god. one of my beloved fans is on the floor. Here [offers a hand up] there ya go.

^_^

:angel: