• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Evil Faith

There is always LFCC2.

Like your AVATAR by the way.

GG

Hi GoldenGreen. Thanks and thanks to Radar too.

Would be great to see any of the cast at LFCC2 too, as it's actually closer to me but I think collectormania would be more likely to have Firefly guests judging by the type of guests they've had in the past. I'd be happy to see them at any SM event.

I personally blame Joss Weadon for the atrociousness that is Alien: Resurrection.

I saw this for the first time last night - what a crock !

PS Whats Firefly ( excuse my ignorance )

Firefly is the latest creation of Joss Whedon, a Sci-Fi Western . The first series is available on DVD from all good shops and the film version "Serenity" is due out next year. Firefly has an ever growing band of followers, know as "Browncoats".

It is different, but it is really good, so if you get a chance give it a try.

I personally blame Joss Weadon for the atrociousness that is Alien: Resurrection.

I saw this for the first time last night - what a crock !

PS Whats Firefly ( excuse my ignorance )

Firefly is the latest creation of Joss Whedon, a Sci-Fi Western . The first series is available on DVD from all good shops and the film version "Serenity" is due out next year. Firefly has an ever growing band of followers, know as "Browncoats".

It is different, but it is really good, so if you get a chance give it a try.

I am a Browncoat myself

Just read a letter written by Joss Whedon to his fans on the completion of Serenity, and I thought - why not try and get Joss himself for an SM event! Although he's a very busy man, he's appreciative of his fans so hopefully would consider doing a signing like this. If SM can't get Joss, I'm still hoping for Nathan, Adam, Alan, Morena or Jewel. Pretty please?