Help, I'm thick

BEX (PSP)

I actually usually forget that I'm anon, but then again i can neve be funked to log out and then back in again

Yeah, I cant be funked with that either - lazy gits that we are :D

Nowt wrong with being lazy, i like being lazy, i let everyone else do the rushing round, although I'll be rushing round like a blue arsed fly tomorrow, i got s*** loads to do before i go away.

OH, right, thanks.........

Have to remember that one.

Feel free to continue hi-jacking my thread guys.

Have a good holiday Vamps.

Thanking you Bex and erm yes we did Hijack the thread there for a bit, sorry bout that LOL, One can't help doing these things whilst one has had booze.

Christ I'm fecking knackered, I need a budweiser, but i o cannot be arsed to go to shop grrrrrrrr.

anyways back to anonymously posting. I post anonymously because I like sneaking, yep yep yep, or did i tell you that already? also sometimes i just wanna come and have a look at the forum, but not really post, so rather than people thinking i am online and bug me, I post in secret (well not so secret LOL) and then i can f*** off when i like LOL.

Does that make any sense??? Nopes oh well i'll f*** off then LOL

Gooodbyeeeeeeeeeeee

Wooo hoooo, I reckon I should come and stalk you while you're on the Isle of Wight hehehehe

Isle of wight....That made me laugh!

:lol:;);)

Sorry

;);)

:D:lol:;):lol: Any particular reason Buff as to why thats so funny???

Nope...I'm not sure either vamps!!! :lol::huh:

Me neither, tis most strange that someone would find Isle of Wight funny, or was it to do with the stalking bit, I mean it can't be that hard to talk someone on Isle of Wight. Oh well maybe he will be willing to share what the joke is.

Ooo, are you going to the Isle of Wight? I haven't been for ages - not since I was a kid - have fun!

Oh, and they're probably only laughing because they are jealous that you're going away and they have to stay at home and work ha ha

xXx

LOL perhaps maybe, well either way I'm looking forward to it, better to go away than do nothing at all. I've never been before and when you got kids in tow, i don't really fancy dragging them somwhere on a plane, I don't think i could cope with that just yet. LOL

By the way welcome to the forum, I just noticed your new. Have fun

xXx

LOL perhaps maybe, well either way I'm looking forward to it, better to go away than do nothing at all. I've never been before and when you got kids in tow, i don't really fancy dragging them somwhere on a plane, I don't think i could cope with that just yet. LOL

By the way welcome to the forum, I just noticed your new. Have fun

xXx

they would so love it, might be arguing over the window seat, but still..