Photo Page

Adam

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooooooooh i c. i thought u were gonna say im so evil cos i laughed at u or summat

didnt they want u 2 post their pics then>???

Well I told Rebecca I was going to but I didn't think Sarah would be upset as she had alreay put a pic of herself up.

• Showmasters Admin
Maybe they'll make a "Showmasters Forum Members" booklet to give out at C4 lol and do a lil biography for each of us and ppl can play "spot the member" and if they spot us all, and get all our signatures then they win a prize :( lol or "how many forum members can u have sex with" lol .. hmm interesting games, I shud be in control of this place dont ya think? :o

You mean like those little I Spy books we used to get when I was a kid, where you had a picture of an animal or vehicle or such like and you had to tick the box when you spotted one, and the first one to complete the book won? ("Honest Mum, I did just see an elephant! It was hiding behind that tree...").

That could be fun!

• Moderators
But I'll have to have a picture of you in a chicken suit to add to the booklet first, David!

So. Come on. Post that picture!

U bring the suit, and I'll wear it! lol :o

Toots, show the pics!! lol

me and Darren Hayes...

amanda2.jpg

Lol I just saw this pic..I didnt no u were on these forums! Hi, duno if u remember me..u prob do from the potc prem lol. U and ur bloody Darren Hayes :lol::D

Right im gona go look for a pic..

fbd6b718.jpg

I was in a really funny position in that pic n the guy just took it...:( oh well lol..

fbd6b59b.jpg

Me n Andy

Ok this one is just classic, the look on my face lol

fba233b4.jpg

So that was obviously Mr Bloom

adding this one just becos of the touching :D lol

fba233b8.jpg

one more, never a good one of me but he looks good!

fba233be.jpg

:)

Edited by TishTosh