Full cast list for GOF

showmasters

Ohh Its a hard one, would you rather have Dobby and Winky, or more action reguarding the challenges??????

This is the problem with trying to make big books, full of detail into films. I like POA more than the other 2, but I hadn't read it for a while b4 going to see it.

I don't think we will ever be satisfied, how long will OOTF be??? to get all that into a film will be a nightmare, the book is huge.

I love the books, and really only see the movies because my son loves them, and he isn't old enough to read the books, so is easily satisfied.

Ohh Its a hard one, would you rather have Dobby and Winky, or more action reguarding the challenges??????

More action...definitely!!!!

Although, it is a shame that we dont see Rita Skeeter on screen...little minx! :P

Hear hear!

Hmm, it'll be interesting to see which parts they've cut out. Hope they don't cut out too much :P Then again, it's kinda inevitable (sp?!)

xxkissesxx :angel:

• Showmasters Admin

Don't get me wrong, I quite agree! The more complex the storylines are, the more they will have to trim to make the film under 2 hours long and easier to follow. Shame about Rita though, I always thought Ruby Wax would be perfect for the part!

Andrea

i dont think they will cut rita. just because she isnt up on the cast list it doesnt mean she wont be in it.

i cant see them cutting out voldemort but hes not on there either. they dont film in order so it could be that they havent filmed those scenes yet. either that or they dont want to tell us whos playing them.

but i think rita will be in it. at least i hope she is!

=x=

I agree I think Rita is going to be in it, I just think that they probably are filming those bits later. I think because this one is the most complicated so far it will just take longer to film and do post production.

BTW I agree Ruby Wax would be excellent for the part ^_^

I am actually having a tough time imagining what the plotline will turn into if there are no houseelves. Winky played a pretty major part in the book if you think about it so unless they have cut/changed the World Cup/death mark bit I don't see how it would work. NOt to mention that without Dobby and Winky there might be no SPEW (is it SPEW? Having a doubt now)!!!!!

Whatever happens it will be interesting but I think people are going to be dissapointed because there is no way of getting everything in. I just hope that this time they get all the little intricate details in that make the plotline!!!!

• Showmasters Admin

There were no unregistered animagus in POA, and that was pretty major! Without that information the whole "Harry's patronus is a stag" bit didn't really make sense. So leaving out the house elves would seem just as likely.

Some of those parts that are missing will be computer animated characters, the house elves will be for sure so the voice overs may not be included in the released cast list.

And like others have said there are some major characters missing but as they don't very often film in chapter order they may not have cast everybody yet.

We'll have to wait and see, loved the last film the director is amazing!! ( no film is ever as good as the books, LoTR was in parts a let down too for the true Tolkien fan)

Edited by Earendil

Harry's patronus was a major dissapointment I thought.

Yeah, I agree!!!

But I still loved it :lol:

Shut up you, its crap!

I still cant get over Trigger being Barty Crouch, and no Ludo Bagman! I liked him :lol: and I liked winky even tho she pissed me for getting drunk, silly house elf, I would love to see the whole hogwarts kitchen thing! :lol: