LOTR the begging starts here!

frosty

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Lij was taking a break from work for a little while, I would be great if he could attend :lol:

And yes, I am still V happy :lol:

It would be fantastic if SM could get Dom to go with Billy or get him for C7.

Sean Astin is promoting his new book, they might be able to get him for C6.

Even if they dont manage to get another main cast member, im so so happy bout Miranda :lol:

Billy is great as well and Nick B from Buffy.

Take it easy strudles :P

Dont know why, but I have cheeky girls stuck in my head(someone shoot me) :D

I just did a little working out of the C6 money needed :blink:

God im gonna be so so poor, £300 and change.

Oh well, im sure I can live without food and a social life.

Sod that, bye bye student loan!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Miranda is worth every penny :D

Well maybe not every penny as I have loads of other peeps to get :wub:

(why wont the cheeky girls just go away??) - they have set up camp in my head and wont stop signing!

:lol: Kill me, Kill me now :lol:

Just watched a re-run of MTV movie awards, Lij, Billy and Sean were on it.

Wonder when the C6 guest line up will be finished, I doubt they will have many more guests.

David Wenham would be great to go with Miranda.

Lij,Dom or Sean would be amazing for C6,C7 or LFCC2.

Okay, I know this is the complete wrong place to ask, and I am sorry in advance, but if you pay for an autograph off one of the guests, do you have to pay again if they sign more than one thing for you?

No, while you're in the queue, you tell the person who's taking the money how many autographs you want and pay there and then for that amount of autographs. B)

(why wont the cheeky girls just go away??) - they have set up camp in my head and wont stop signing!

:(  Kill me, Kill me now   B)

I will happily ;) cos i now have them on my head whilst i was trying to think of 1 of their 'hit' songs :( I cannot belive it aggghhhhh <_<

Dom suprise apperence mabye on Sunday so he can attend talks to :D

Edited by LOTR Forever

Sean or Dom would be fantstic guests at any event.

It would be amazing if they could attend C6 or LFCC2 :unsure:

As for the paying for autographs, its £15 etc for anything signed.

You tell the assistant with the 10x8 photos how many autographs you want and you pay then.

Wonder if there will be another LOTR guest announcement, if so I wonder who it will be?!! :P

Lij, Dom, Orli, Viggo Sean A, Sean B, Ian M, David Wenham, any weta peeps.

Richard Taylor and Ngila Dickson.

Cant wait :P

UMMMMMMMMMMM MIRANDA :(

BillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyBillyMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMirandaMiranda

I'm excited incase nobody noticed ^_^

Oh almost forgot ViggoViggoViggoViggoViggoViggoViggoViggoViggoViggoViggoViggoViggoViggoViggoViggoViggoViggoDomDomDomDomDomDomDomDomDomDomDomDomDomDomDomDomDomDomDomDomDomDomDomDomDomDom B)

Viggo would be amazing.

Im already over £300 for C6 :huh: But if any more of the lead LOTR peeps get added to the guest list Im sure that will increase.

I wonder if there will be a limit on how much Miranda will sign?!

Its usually 4 or 5 things isnt it.

I think I'll get 2 posters and one or two photos.

So cant wait :lol:

Getting Billy to sign a photo and maybe a poster, not to sure yet as I already have about 8 things signed by him.

Although I havent got a photo of Pippin on his own, so Im gonna get that this time.

Take it easy :lol:

Ive found this really great photo of Miranda as Eowyn for her to sign.

Its so so cool :lol:

I got this really cool photo signed by Billy at LFCC, it was one of the promotional shots from the photo shoot he and the other hobbits did for "Premiere" magazine.

It has Sean doing a jump kick, Billy, Dom and Lij fighting with each other.

Such a cool photo and it really captures the way they are with each other.

And it made Billy laugh :D

What are you guys getting signed??! :lol:

Bring Dom, Lij or David to C6 :lol:

Its from the first scene that Eowyns in.

Shes outside the great Hall in the white dress and its all blowing in the wind.

Great background, such a nice photo.

It would be cool to find a photo of her killing the witchking and get it signed by Miranda and Lawrence.

So cant believe SM managed to get her for C6, cant believe some people were saying she wasnt a lead cast member :lol: I beg to differ :P

Cant wait to meet her :wub:

Anyone know if the guest line up is finished yet??

I think ther are still in talks with one, possibly two more LOTR peeps.

If not, Miranda is more than enough fo me.

Take it easy B)

Thats a cool image.

I got mine from my local Forbidden Planet store.

Such a nice photo. its the image I always think of when I watch the movies.

Thay might have it as one of the selection photos there, but Im not taking any chances.

Soz Obba88, you pay for every autograph.

Oh i have a wicked one of Dom and Billy for Billy to sign. I really want Dom to go just for that piccy. I really could do wit another lotr guest to cheer me up a friend died last nite so am feeling really low :lol:

Aw, that is awful. I really hope you're okay. *hugs* Yes, I agree, Dom should go, as should erm .. lots of LOTR peeps!

Oh my god, im so so sorry.

I send you mental hugs :angry:

Dom would be fantastic, he and Billy together would be wicked.

So what Billy and Dom picture do you have??

I got the C4 art print of Merry and Pippin signed by both of them last year.

and I have a promo pic of them against a white background that I got signed at LFCC by Billy.

Hope I get to meet him at C6 but my main goal is to meet Miranda(ofcourse) :unsure:

Hardly any time left till C6(yey).

LOTR forever = feel better soon :lol: