LOTR the begging starts here!

frosty

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I take it your a VIGGO fan then??!! :P

It would be pretty fantastic if he came to any SM event.

Miranda would be great, as would Lij, Dom, Orli etc.

Ian Mckellen said he would be happy to do an event, maybe SM could try and get him for C6,LFCC2 or C7.

please please please :P

On Ians website you can send him Eposts(emails), every few months he replys to 5 or 6.

This month = 4th Aug he replyed to one of mine :lol:

Would love to meet him, the guys a legend.

Hes wicked in LOTR and Xmen.

Liv Tyler would be amazing :lol:

It took a few months before I got a reply to my letter, so I wouldnt worry.

Im sure you will get a reply.

It would be fantastic if Viggo came to a SM event.

If it was made clear to him how much the fans want him there and that they are willing to pay 4 his autograph, Im sure he would come.

or it could be phrased that the photo would be £15 - £20 and the autograph comes inclusive ;)

Lij, Dom, Sean, Ian, Liv or Miranda would be so so cool.

I would love to meet Bernard Hill again, wt a nice bloke.

What about the Weta peeps, Richard Taylor, Ngila Dickson etc.

Bring on the LOTR guests :D

Have to say though, great Harry Potts guests.

Oh and ofcourse David Wenham.

I really want Miranda Otto to come to C6 or LFCC2.

Ive met all the other lead Rohan peeps, Bernard Hill, Karl Urban, Brad Durif, Bruce Hopkins and John Leigh.

Miranda is the only one left :lol:

please please please SM, you know you want to :P

Hobbits, Orli, Viggo, Ian or Liv would be amazing as well ;)

Aghh Bruce Hopkins he was scary even Craig admitted to being scared of him not sure why cos he was actalluy really nice.

Oh and u don't want Mirnada Otto to come cos shes female and (in ur opinion) fit

Aggghhhh Brads Eyes

hehehe I feel really hyper and full of energy :lol: wooohhoo

Viggo ;)

Hobbits :P

Bring them all

Nxt guest announcment be LOTR please

:angry::huh: LOTR reunion would be fantastic.

Well, I can assure you that wanting Miranda to come to C6, has nothing to do with the fact that shes hot!!!!!!!

YEAH RIGHT :o he he he.

I personally thought Bruce was great, he was telling me bout the first time he met Elijah, he said he looked like a china doll.

Brad Durif does have insane eyes, when I met him I wasnt to sure what to expect.

But he was such a nice bloke, chatty and funny - it would be a pleasure to meet him again.

Viggo and HOBBITS would be brilliant.

please SM, bring Lij, Sean or Dom to C6 or LFCC or C7.

Doubt he checks, but ive heard he does - big thanks to Craig Parker for being a wicked guest.

Hes always natural, chatty and slightly insane = cheers mate :D

Good luck with your future projects.

Yey C6 is getting close, WOOHOO ;)

Anyone going to that Howard Shore concert end of the month?

Really wanna go, but so cant afford it.

Its either go to that and miss out on some of the peeps I want at C6, so I think I'll have to give Howard a miss.

Pity though, im sure it will be wicked.

Ive asked this B4, but did any of you guys happen to film the Elijah+Sean guest talk Sun evening at C4??

aggghhh i have begged for extra money for the concert but its always no (whats that? oh its the birdys going cheap cheap)

Aghhh sniff no more Craig my friend actaully cried when she found out :wub:

Viggo and i don't care bout having to pay at least we'd get a chance to meet him and its pot luck and premiers and he isn't likely to be walking down my street (i wish)

aggghhh i have begged for extra money for the concert but its always no (whats that? oh its the birdys going cheap cheap)

Aghhh sniff no more Craig my friend actaully cried when she found out :wub:

Viggo and i don't care bout having to pay at least we'd get a chance to meet him and its pot luck and premiers and he isn't likely to be walking down my street (i wish)

It really would be fantastic if SM could get Viggo to attend an event :unsure:

They got Lij, so I wouldnt say that its impossible.

I have complete faith in Showmasters, they have always came through for LOTR fans and im sure they will continue to do so.

I really hope Craig gets some great roles and its cool that hes living in England.

Hes so great with fans, male and female alike.

So friendly and welcoming, which is something shared by pretty much all of the LOTR actors I have met.

Have to say John Howe is so amazing, he was actually drawing pictures of Bag End,Smaug and the ring in peoples books at the FF, what a nice guy.

Really hope Dom and Lij decide to come back for a SM event at some point, C6 or LFCC2 would ofcourse be fantastic :P

Miranda or Liv would be great, as there have never been a signing in the UK with any of the gorgeous leading ladies from LOTR :D

Cant wait to C what LOTR guests SM announce for us :D

Plz be Viggo tommorow please please please :lol:

As much as I wish you are right: Viggo has done at least one signing that I am aware off, so according to the hint it's not going to be him.

If it's LOTR, I'd guess it's either Sean Bean, Miranda Otto or Ian McKellen (if my friend is wrong who says he's done events before).

Any LOTR guest would be great, but id prefer (is it is a major guest) that they would go to LFACC cus im going there for the whole weekend, im only going to C6 for one day and there is already loads of people i want to meet

Well SM have said they have been in talks with 3 other LOTR peeps and that they will continue to bring guests the calibur of Elijah and Sean.

Viggo has done signings in Germany and the States.

I wouldnt say he is out of the question.

Miranda would be great as would Liv :(

Dom might be a possibility, he might be promoting Lost.

Lij is taking a break from movies for a little while as he has just finished filming "Everything is Illuminated".

It would be great if he could attend and the same goes for Ian Mckellen and Sean Bean.

Cant wait to see who it is :lol:

Showmasters said in the other topic that this "major guest" hasn't done any appearances before.

Viggo has signed at some places before, Dom and Elijah were at C4, so it can't be them.

And Liv is pregnant, or am I wrong here? I know I wouldn't do a signing event then after a certain time of pregnancy.

Well they might have meant the person hasn't done any UK events before, in which case it could be Viggo.

Maybe its Miranda :angry:

and they are in talks with 3 peeps, just because the person announced tommorrow hasnt done an event before, doesnt mean the other people havent.

I would love it if Dom , Lij or Sean could attend.

Sean might come to promote his new book, and Dom for LOST.

Sean Bean or Orli, Ian Mckellen.

Long shot, but who knows.