What about Katie Stewart?

Raylenth

yeah she's so sweet!

but I bet she's grown up a bit now!!

or Colleen Rennison as "older" Cassandra and Ally in s2 episode "Bane", loved the ending of that one!

surfy sah xx

ps my 1100 post yey!!!! ;)

Bane

332.jpg

"do you have any time to play?"

(that end bit is my FAVE part :firedevil: )

Rite of Passage

506_01.jpg

personally, don't know why Katie Stewart didn't play Cassandra here, I know they wanted her character to have grown up and everything, maybe they felt Katie didn't look old enough but it was 3years between seasons and 3 years in the SG universe, if that makes sense? :lol:

Katie has also appeared (though briefly!!!) in X-Men 2!

x%20m2%20kitty%20pryde(katie%20stuart).jpg

she was the kid who "fell through the bed" during the raid but I have searched Google for half an hour and I can't find a pic anywhere :o

oooh the ONLY pic of 540 that it came up when I typed in her character name "Kitty Pryde"...

6.jpg

heres hoping we see more of her in X-Men in the future!! :unsure:

surfy sah xx

FINALLY that image works, had to change the link a few times - if you can't see it, Refresh the page...

Edited by surfy_sah

In that end scene of Bane apparently Chris Judge had pumped the water gun as much as possible and didn't tell Michael Shanks!!! The look on his face was priceless because it was so real!!!!

Heehee I do like Colleen Rennison (sp?) she's a good actress!!!

Katie Stewart was also in Poltogist:... (don't know the rest of the name!) but yeah she was in that at least twice unless it was the same episode!!!!

at last someone else who thinks we shoud have her! i suggested her a while back and no one really paid any attention. anyway yeh, great idea. i also think it'll be great to have her as an xmen guest too.

hope sm take notice of this :lol:

ps. hey sah!!!!! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

she was also in a wrinkle in time and the magicians house.

It would have been cool to have have the same actress but thats the way things go! Cassie should have been in a certain episode of season 7 those of you who have seen it will know which episode im on about (I hope!)