Crimson Room

Liselle

you have to put the tape and the battery in the box, it ten shows a film of a man dancing at the end of the film the man points to a cross you have to click on that to open a safe

hahahahahah thats what happened to me! everywhere I clicked it said there is no strange thing! I totally can't find all the things! are there any other ways you can turn!?

ok i've found everything, watch the man dance (quite badly i must say!) but i cant wrk out the combination! there must b a thousand different combinations! im gunna b ere all day!! :blink:

the URL is a major clue but since it has moved from that site to here

I doesn't seem to be working but that's the URL it gives you when you play the new version.

SPOILER

The clue in it was I think 1994

Edited by Liselle

this is sooooooooo annoying me now! were there any clues to the combination!? I have all the items im sposed to find but I cant wrk out the combination!! heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!

aaahh i seee! i wrote down the url and copied it, it said that the version we are playing must be pirated! im gunna give it a go on the site they put on the page! if i dont get out of this room im gunna scream!

in that url its yellow_chamber not yellow-chamber! its no good anyway cuz the clue they give you dont help! it gives you 4 numbers, if u enter them in the safe it says the numbers are not right. its pants.