Nicole De Boer

porkfat

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cube 2 rules - despite the absence of the amazing Ms. De Boer!

...I am so jealous of you meeting her.

:D

I haven't seen Cube 2 yet but it is due to this summer on TV ! :P

Concerning Nicole, she was really nice and she accepted me to take a picture of her while signing my autograph (she did a special autograph session besides the official one, which was very kind of her!). I have scanned this picture and can send it to you if you want ?

• 1 month later...

I met her two weekends ago - I was first in the Queue on the Sunday signing session. Only the photos weren't ready so she chatted with me for ten minutes, posed for a photo and after signing posed with me for another photo that my daughter took (and it took her about four minutes and a re-pose). So, she is one really nice person and sooooo cute!

I met her two weekends ago - I was first in the Queue on the Sunday signing session. Only the photos weren't ready so she chatted with me for ten minutes, posed for a photo and after signing posed with me for another photo that my daughter took (and it took her about four minutes and a re-pose). So, she is one really nice person and sooooo cute!

you chatted with her for 10 whole minutes!?

YOU LUCKY b'stard!

:D:D:P

she's so sweet, so cute, so wonderful - I will not rest until she's announced!

YOU LUCKY b'stard!

:D:D:P

You said it !!!!! I was absolutely gob-smacked! There was no-one there when I pitched up so I just started talking to her. She wanted to know where I travelled from, we chatted about the dead zone - cube etc. And she was so patient when my daughter was having trouble with my camera.

YOU LUCKY b'stard!

:D  :P  :D

You said it !!!!! I was absolutely gob-smacked! There was no-one there when I pitched up so I just started talking to her. She wanted to know where I travelled from, we chatted about the dead zone - cube etc. And she was so patient when my daughter was having trouble with my camera.

...you've just become my new hero!

:DB):D

Did you meet her at that other show in Birmingham?