Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I REFUSE to fight with you about this, so fine, have your blinking award, but you're still the meanest forum member. And besides, I have the power to delete this thread!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA, though, I wouldn't just to annoy you, cos it would destroy soo much history. (don't panic guys and gals)

The frying pan didn't get through check in, so I had to leave it at Luton airport, as with the orc sword, staff, two indian samaurais and an arthurian dagger.... darn it! oh, yeah, another thing that was confiscated and quarantined was an evil wig, though its vengeance was seen in that it controlled the train from Antrim to "Coleraine" (ahem, Derry) and delayed my plane......eeeeep! not to worry!

Ok, I'll shut up no wand read through all the stuff I've missed out on!!

ah, am glad yer having fun.

tis a shame you couldn't make the baftas tho, i think you would've enjoyed it, we had a blast. met some great people. tis all in my lj tho, so i'm sure you'll read about it.

i'm off to my friends tommorrow, i'll try to text you NG.

will still be online and posting tho =D

Also, a friend, Fell Beast, applied to join PH and someone said they'd need to ask you, so will you give her the thumbs up pwease NG?! :D

CAZ! have a grand time m'dear.

is there anything more about when we're meeting for the pizza hut thing at C7? cuz I'd really like too.

*hugs thread*

x x x

Agent Wood reporting for duty!!!! :angry:

did i miss the elijah report bF?

*hugs NG* h and g! and h... :angry:

ALLYKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *HUGS* Hows my smokin partner?! btw hun, i'll still b ur smokin partner cept i won't actually smoke.... cuz i quit! but i'll keep ya company lol

*hugs thread*

hohum, updates to install!

Hey y'all, missing all my agents except for one.

*hugs all*

This week has been somewhat interesting, seeminlgy gone very quickly.

Firstly - babyFrodo! Really hoping you are feeling better *huggles* and I love the Elijah photos!! as yet you have to post more of the story am I to believe? Looking forward to reading more, I think my step dad has the computer fixed at home so I'll be wading through this thread once again when I get back and have a few hours of midnight to spare.

All was going well until Sean thought it a grand idea to get himself food poisoning and end up in hospital with an IV in his arm (poor wizard) :D That was er....Tuesday night?? 4am I forced him to let me ring an ambulance and we stayed in hospital until 10:30 am. Having recovered, he's back to his usual annoying self. awww. :D:P:wub::D

We've also seen some lovely places suitable for a Project Hobbit photoshoot roundabouts, so if anyone's interested one time... :(

Ok, Sarowyn, I've bought the wizard a cup-a-soup because he claims to LIKE them.................. *help* But I know something, I'm avoiding to look at it!! There'll be no evil of the cup-a-soup in my mind! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yes, insane...

ok, missing you all. Yet admittedly I don't really want to go back to grey old Bedford too soon :D but, for the simple fact my dwarven lover is there, I can be persuaded. :lol:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

when i was in Hindelang i saw a place called Ketring no jokes not even Bavaria is safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

had a brilll time playing off piste and in avalance chutes, am ill now tho so am off to bed again.

Byes

*stumbles in with dark rings under eyes and yawns*

merargh.

Ok, yesterday was ever-so-slightly traumatic. :lol:

Hows all? I'm not in college today for a number of reasons. Firstly I feel like I may or may not have been hit by a rather large truck, either that or a fricking 747.... Secondly I don't think I can face reassimilating into life just now, being that I am ever-so-slightly-traumatised *laughs* Thirdly, I need time to unpack (being that my scheduled flight was supposed to be delayed by 3 hours, but ended up being delayed by 1 hour 15 mins, but still, got home around 9:15 or so, pretty much crashed.

Ok, thats with the boring stuff out the way for you guys, I'm back in England now, flew over Birmingham, so Claire, if you were looking at the sky at roughly five to seven PM and saw a plane bearing south, that was me!!!!

I'm going now to get dressed and *maybe* do the ironing, depends how I feel. David Gray will be needed, yes preciousss.

*hugs all especially wizard*

back later guys.

Kwise!!!!!! you must have been hit by the same 747 as me, damn i feel like crap. still Hindelang will never been the same, whats happen ing with my english today?????? ahhhhh ive done it again!!!!!!! :lol: *hugs nick see you at work*

I still need to unpack. I just opened my case and pulled out my wash kit.

I'm so bad!

I'm glad you had a good time NG. And I'm so with you. I hate settling back into the routine of life. It's just SO dry.

But hey... when I win the lottery Stina and me are moving to London so you can ALL come and stay! :lol:

x x x