The Walking Dead Season 3

Starbug

new ep was brilliant, i knew wed see morgan back at some point but this way was so unexpected!!!

and michonne actually did something funny for a change!!

i bet her n rick end up having each others back and big respect for each other in future eps..

id love to see that friendship develop but for now the shows hitting all the rite notes..

• 2 weeks later...

latest ep is amazing, second last of the series and the stakes are heating up we have our first major casulity and though it may be down to there own choices i will still miss that charter they will help make others more determined to get the job done!

Can NOT wait to see the final episode, looks epic from the clips at the end and will be intresting to see what direction season four will bring.

• Like 1

what a final ten minutes of ep.15.

it went to advert n i just knew what was coming as it came back on...i knew it!!!

total kick in the gut to see it tho..but that shows how well done the show is, to make us feel sorry for even the more hateful characters..

i thought it was downright heartbreaking for a minute there..

and so...

the finale.

its gonna be epic...

and bloody, i feel..

roll on next week.. :) :) :)

I actully love that charater, i thought they were such an intresting two sided coin.

They made the wrong choices and was always a bit of a lone dog but i loved how they got the job done no matter how nasty that job might be, and they proved that there was heart in there, great charater redemtion even though they had to die to get it.

cheers rdzinsky for not giving specifics on the season finale.

sorry you were disappointed, tho!

unusual for a show this good not to deliver the goods...

theres a few plot threads i want answered when i watch it friday coming too, but hopefully itll be as good as the last few weeks eps and set up season 4.

just have to wait n see...

It's not an action packed episode, though very dramtic and is more about a particular charater finding some much needed peace from there demons. And of course big set-up for next series, it's more of a "to be continued" than "how will they survive" type ending.

@Rdzinsky, i didn't find it disapointing, possibly a bit anti-climatic though i was surprised that it ended very close to what i was expecting. This was an ending to keep you anticipating the next series, it was about the growth of the group as a whole as well as a big relef for the mental mindset of one particular charater.

Anti-climatic is probably a better way to put it yeah, have watched it twice now and am slightly more impressed with it that my 1st viewing.

I won't mention what specifically annoyed me about it until it has been on over here, not sure when that is though.

No spoilers, of course, but I am very disappointed with the season finale, not what I thought would happen at all.

disappointed were we watching the same episode its totally the opposite very much exciting all the way through very much looking forward to season 4 :dance:

Edited by Starbug

spoilers

i enjoyed the finale myself, im kinda hoping they flash it forward a few years so they can recast carl lol, sad about andrea, the governor going postal was great lol

s3 was excellent, not happy about no more rooker though, and why did they choose to go back to the prison rather than stay at the town? prison needs fortifying asap lol, those little fences aint cutting it.

just watched it for a second time and i thought it was very good.

i dunno why but ive been worried that hershel was gonna get killed every episode so it was nice to make it to the end and not have that happen - like that character too much!!!

the governor going off his brick and the whole woodbury situation was unexpected, and so was andrea so that made for edge of the seat stuff.

i like the potential for a 4th season storyline that has the governor out there hitting the prison guerrilla style too...

and hats off to the sick mind that came up with the whole milton before/after scene with andrea in the finale too.

that was just so many kinds of minging...

loved this entire season and cannot wait for october to we see where it picks up...

• Like 1