Not recieved my entry tickets yet

D4vem88

If you are missing your tickets please proceed as already explained in this topic. Bring out the print out of your order confirmation email. This can all be settled on the day, don't worry.

If you do not have a print out will the email do ?

You mean showing the email on your phone for example?

If you are missing your tickets please proceed as already explained in this topic. Bring out the print out of your order confirmation email. This can all be settled on the day, don't worry.

If you do not have a print out will the email do ?

You mean showing the email on your phone for example?

Yes indeed

Which queue outside do I get in? There's normally a queue for people who have tickets and a queue for people who want to buy tickets...I'm neither... I'm the dude with the printout holding the wrong queue up.

Once I do manage to get in the building, do I get my tickets from the organizers booth, or the place where you buy photo-shoot tickets?

Thanks.

Which queue outside do I get in? There's normally a queue for people who have tickets and a queue for people who want to buy tickets...I'm neither... I'm the dude with the printout holding the wrong queue up.

Once I do manage to get in the building, do I get my tickets from the organizers booth, or the place where you buy photo-shoot tickets?

Thanks.

Entry tickets: prepaid. Once you're in you need to go to the sales table to get your missing photo tickets/Sunday entry tickets if you're coming Saturday.