Guest announcement Chris Parsons

showmasters

maybe u can try to have the 4 ESB bounty hunters in one place : Parsons, Harris, Bulloch, and Munroe

never been done yet I think, would be a good photoshoot ;)

There was a show on the Continent last year where I got a Bounty Hunter photo (already signed by A.Harris) signed by Bulloch, Parsons and Munroe. It's a nice piece.

I believe there's been some contention about Chris Parsons (like the Hal "Jawa" Walmsey saga) - but am guessing that's all cleared up now?

Given that Jason from Showmasters has some of the most detailed records of who was actually involved in the Star Wars films, I think it unlikely that he would book anyone who wasn't legit. I'm not aware of any controversy regarding Chris, and he's been a regular on the autograph circuit for a long time. If there were any doubts, surely they would have been voiced by other guests at those events?

chris is definately legit(op even had an image of him with his mask off)i think the problem was with anthony daniels saying that he wasn't the c3po double in rotj but chris stood in for one scene so although not the official stand in for the whole film he was a stand in :D