Purrrrrrrfect #Catwoman Cosplay appreciation thread ;)

As most who know me will attest (especially the manager of my local comic book store) I'm a HUGE #Catwoman aficionado (have a large collection of comics etc) and one thing I love about conventions is seeing how cosplayers emulate the different versions of Catwoman whether it be onscreen adaptions or otherwise.

This thread is to thank a truly wonderful cosplayer (I'm not sure who she is (not sure if she's on the forum or if anyone knows her) but I hope she gets to see this thread as I'd like to thank her again for Saturday) who was such a terrific #Catwoman once inside she was lovely to pose again with the very brilliant Poison Ivy at the Gotham cosplay photoshoot - but yep this Catwoman was incredible, great costume and definitely my favourite version (the comic verson) :)

A massive thanks.

#Happy :)

Best%20Catwoman%20interaction%20Red%20Li

IMG_8282_zpsf605ibqb.jpgIMG_8272_zpshpym0pur.jpg

I saw you taking these photos outside but you moved away so quickly afterwards I didn't get a chance to say hello!!

As for the cosplayer, I didn't catch her name. But I had a chat with her yesterday about her ill cat!

Yep, my friend is a very good photographer and he always gets/takes awesome pictures ;) Yikes, I apologise, would have liked to have said hi would have been awesome.

She was fantastic :)