Trains

Hey all,

I'm tempted to come to Spring LFCC but I'm right down in Dorset, if the trains decided to strike that weekend, am I right to assume there's no leeway at all on getting any ticket money back? I'm keen to book my tickets, a bunch of photos etc now but I don't want to risk hundreds of pounds of loss on the annoying trains :unsure:

Thanks!!

~ Adam

You are correct, the only way you would get the entry ticket refunded would be if the event was cancelled and the only way you would get refunds on photo tickets would be if the event was cancelled or the guest cancelled. 

• Like 1

On 1/31/2024 at 11:50 PM, dodge15 said:

Hey all,

I'm tempted to come to Spring LFCC but I'm right down in Dorset, if the trains decided to strike that weekend, am I right to assume there's no leeway at all on getting any ticket money back? I'm keen to book my tickets, a bunch of photos etc now but I don't want to risk hundreds of pounds of loss on the annoying trains :unsure:

Thanks!!

~ Adam

I live in Poole, Dorset and always get the National Express coach each time the event is on, sometimes takes slightly longer but with all the train strikes it's a lot more reliable ☺️