LCC Winter 2023 review

My only event of the year but worth the wait. 

I had a relatively quiet but fun weekend. All the guests I met were very friendly and seemed to enjoy being there and meeting their fans.

Some great cosplayers again. Far too many to mention but it's always a joy to see you. 

The crew were great. All the ones I met were very helpful. Some of the more popular photo shoots and auto queues got a bit chaotic but that was down to too many people descending on an area before they needed to. Happens every time and the crew always do their best. 

Biggest shout outs go to (and I'm sorry to say I didn't get their names) the guy at the Olivia Cooke auto queue who let me join slightly early (up to vq 90 and I had 94 so sue me. Pays to be friendly and polite to get a good pay back). And an extra special mention to the photographer at the green screen where patient and perseverance got those who chose to regenerate the photo they wanted even though the photographer lost the will to live!

20231111_173622

I would also like to thank ShowMasters for remembering this weekend was about more than comic con. There was a poignant pause at 11.00 for both Armistice Day and Remembrance Sunday. 

Looking forward to joining you all for one (or maybe more) events next year. 

• Like 5

Flew to London in the morning, got to the event around half 9 so did not take 2 long to get in. Met the guests I wanted, made the talks I wanted and was able to browse around and buy some merch under no pressure. A great but tiring day.

Edited by fastandloud
  • Like 1