Chuck Norris Diamond Pass

DeavesDropper

Must say I felt quite ripped off after the London Film and Comic Con yesterday. I had spent £280 on a Diamond Pass for Chuck Norris, and was expecting a personalised signature ✍️ on a personal item, only to get to the desk and one of the stewards told me it would just be a standard autograph, the sort you could just purchase on an item at the event or online (probably for much cheaper!) For the amount of money I had spent I think I had a right to get a personalised autograph, and it’s a bit of a Con (no pun intended!) that I didn’t. 

Sorry you were disappointed, but personalisation is never included or guaranteed, and in fact it's expected that headliners won't personalise because they are usually too busy.  I know it's disappointing, but the Diamond pass included an auto/photo/talk - day dependent, so you did get everything your pass included.  I know they are expensive but the extra charge on top of the combined price is the cost of priority access and guaranteeing the auto.  It doesn't include the right to personalisations/quotes.

US cons charge the same price as the auto for personalisations and quotes, so when guests do them in the UK and don't charge for it, we are actually quite lucky.

• Like 1

I know how you feel as while I wouldn't expect the busiest guests to write quotes on an autograph, but having your name on it makes the memory of meeting them that much more special and it doesn't take that much time.

Edited by fastandloud
Typo