Replacement photo shoot ticket has no batch no.

I have received a photo shoot ticket via email, but I am a bit concerned that it does not have a batch number. 

I have now booked a hotel room and day ticket, I will bring both the new ticket and original with batch no.

Edited by enchantersnight
Update

I just checked my Clark Gregg tickets that were reissued from 2019 when I first bought them, and they have no batch number on them. We had batch #1 when they were originally bought. How is it going to be managed on the day?

1 hour ago, jael001 said:

I just checked my Clark Gregg tickets that were reissued from 2019 when I first bought them, and they have no batch number on them. We had batch #1 when they were originally bought. How is it going to be managed on the day?

If I hear anything I will post here

On 7/6/2023 at 3:05 PM, jael001 said:

Generally they will slot you in at the start of your group - ie if you have Diamond go at the start of the shoot, if you had Standard, go when they are calling the last Diamond group and they will probably put you in before the Standard batch 1's but ultimately you need to go to the shoot in good time and talk to the crew.