Gold Pass - £10 guests, I am looking through and I am strugling to see see any £10 guests

Honestly outside of the entry, early entry and the talks where the value of the gold pass comes in. This is my first year back since the start of the pandemic so I decided to get the gold pass for the first time.

I've read in the past that gift bags were a thing and that you can't combine 2x £10 guests into one £20 guest. I can't see me being interested in the £10 guests at this rate. Even the announcements in the last two weeks have been £15 and over.

Showmasters are supposed to provide a list two weeks before which means tomorrow. I don't see how any choice will exist when so few if any are £10 for an autograph.

I just hope every member of the team on the floor handling the talks is well informed and keeps as per advertised for the talks and VQ tickets and queues for guests who are not diamond. I will be sure to carry a copy of the printout to show anyone who does not honor what has been sold £261 is a lot of money to spend as I have read in the past that they don't all seem to be well informed about the different passes and rules for the benefits.

Now I've tried to check it has taken a while to click through every guest and I can see 16, I do hope all £10 guests are available to be selected from and not an even smaller list provided.

Edited by FlamingIdiots

I don't think they have ever provided a list 2 weeks before, or at least not that I recall anyone ever saying they got one, and they've needed to update the terms for a long time I think as £10 guests have been very rare for a long time.

I do have 16 £10 guests opened on tabs here to look through. What terms are different from the print? Just so I know what I might need to look out for. I take it then any £10 guest will be included and the list is just work it out for ourselves?

I have the list of all sixteen in a jpeg.

16-names-10-pound-guests.jpg

Edited by FlamingIdiots