Cast Quotes!

Merry Madam

I thought it'd be fun to put together all our favourite quotes from the cast!

I have loads, but I'll start off with these ones!

Dom: the whole splinter story on the extended FOTR dvd. :lol:

"Can I rip it off?" to Billy when he has tape stuck on his chest

"It was probably a lie" to Billy when he can't remember what he was going to say on TTT commentary

"If we're talking about something which affected...the whole southern hemisphere...Orlando breaking his rib was huge" :lol:

"Billy & I are very, very strongly connected. When we're making each other laugh, I don't see anyone else in the room."

Billy: "Dom's an idiot!"

"I can see your bottom!" TTT commentary

"Arwen gets really nice frocks. She also gets to lie down a lot & I quite like having a snooze. But I'd have to kiss Viggo. I'd rather kiss a horse."

On receiving his Gondorian sword at the end of filming: "That'll be something to show the grandchildren. Or hit them with." :lol:

Elijah: "Apparently chocolate is as good as sex!"

"I find waking up next to someone to be the most romantic thing in the world"

"I prefer it when girls shout: Elijah, you are one sexy bitch!" :P

Orlando: "He's only trying to take it out coz he wants me to play with myself!" on Graham Norton

Dom: I said to Mark Ordesky & Pete, "when the ROTK finishes, you have to promise that on a yearly basis you invite the cast to some sort of dinner".

Billy: And they both said "F**k you, mate."

Sean: That's when they started cutting down his part, you remember?"

Elijah: Yeah, exactly. :lol:

I have loads more, these are just to get the thread started! So everyone share their favourites!

Edited by Merry Madam

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you've already posted mosta my faves!!

i like Dom's impression of JRD on the FOTR commentary, and his impression of Keiran, i think its Keiran! the indian double!? when he goes "you take my bishwop* haha

Elijah on Viggo: He's slightly mental. Something kinda clicks. *click*

Elijah: Barry Levinson dirocted it...dirocted?! what?!

the whole bit with Sean A and the bloke called Foot who does his feet in the Day in the life of a Hobbit!

theres so many! post more later!

My favourate Dom, and this i KNOW will be inaccurate, but me and Doodles managed to **** off a whole drama class by repetedly quoting this all year:

(Dom on JRD) 'I'll order the food... I'll have 4 whole chickens, 3 Filet Minjions, Some grilled mushrooms, wild Boor.. Do you have Partridge? Bring the Partridge!'

Sean Astin on feet:

'Isn't it wierd that Seans (hobbit-foot technitian) name is Foot. F-O-O-T-E

'No E'....

'No E? Well i'm gonner put an e in thier coz it just too wierd the Sean Foot works on my Foot... s. My foots, no E!

Billy:

'Thats was nice, do it again!'

'A very difficult instrument to play'

'Like me and Dom are together.... BUT NOT IN THAT WAY!!!'

Just a few that sprung to mind

I don't know exactly how they say this, but it's something like this:

Orlando: It's a fantastic foolish idea, to walk to one another, clasp the other one's head. Say something nice and then smash your heads against each other.

Elijah: Spontaneous violent love. That's what I think it is...

:P

The Bit where Dom talks about Elijahs 'tommy squeaker' i dunno why but it made me laugh so much i was sitting in my maths exam today laughing away. I also like the splinter story and Viggo bein slightly mental, ohh and i like the little dom and billy routine they do in fotr ee. Me and my mate were kinda hyper and learnt it :D and the p*****g in the fountain story. OMG thers so many i love them all. Oh and the Ant thing in TTT ee with Dom and Billy and Dom taking the mick outta Billys girly scream in the fireworks scene. And i'm gonna shut up now cos i'm just rambling on.

Lotr forever xxx

oh i hav another quote 2 embarass my mate with tehehe. 'Don't mind if i do' when Lawrence gives her a hug and she snuggles in. I'M SORRY I HAD TO :P

I've posted this somewhere else on here but I think its hilarious! its from a thing Craig went to, its in the I WOULD DO CRAIG thread, where he says "I couldnt get no satisfaction in my great balls of fire!"

and I remembered another Elijah one that made me laugh today, but can I remember it now!? can I 'eckers like!! *thinks*

*still thinking*

gah! I'll post it as soon as I think of it!! :D:P

haha you know I say that all the time and I didnt know where I got it from!! I do now!!

I still can't remember that quote, but heres a different one instead...

"Hells Bells Jim, I almost puked up my livers!!"

haha you know I say that all the time and I didnt know where I got it from!! I do now!!

I still can't remember that quote, but heres a different one instead...

"Hells Bells Jim, I almost puked up my livers!!"

arrrgghhhh where abouts is that from?

its been driving me crazy! ^_^

Whenever I listen to them talking, I'm in stitches!! :blink:

JRd an his 15 filet mignons - I actually got him to write that on my autogaph at LFACC, and he said I was a sick person… :unsure::lol::lol:

Most of my faves have already been said!

The whole thing with Viggo and BK - the 'mother hen relationship', and as Nell said - the 'bishwop!!' :lol: , then there's the thing with the curry and the fish

Oh, and there's Lij's: "Oh babes, babes it hurts and I can't ride my horse, and oh babes" :lol::P

I love it when Billy and Dom are talking in the TTT EE (just when Pip & Merry have found the pipeweed) and Billy tries telling a story about how Pippin and Merry are involved in raising the ents but then forgets...gets dom to talk while he tries to remember....remembers...then forgets...then finally remembers and says it.

Also just after that Billy and Dom cant remember the word and says standerbys, stand-by-ees, passer-bys, bystanders...has me in stitches everytime!

Also just after that Billy and Dom cant remember the word and says standerbys, stand-by-ees, passer-bys, bystanders...has me in stitches everytime!

*chokes with laughter*

Oh he's nice, yeah, nice, nice, nice, nice .... :rolleyes::(;):P

TTT commentary with Dom and Billy...

"You start"

"No you"

"who started last time"

"it was you"

"then you start"

*cut off*

Dom: "I don't know what is going on here but I look really handsome"

ha i love these quotes!!!! i have loads but you've all, already, put all my faves quotes up!!!! (huh???) this may be wrong but its a bit that dom says, in ttt ee dvd, about the weta bugs!! NO its billy, or is it??? anyway, one of them says " and we're trying to do this really serious scene, whta happened to the ent wives? and all you can hear is pete going mad cos this weta bug that was crawling up his leg!! that was hilarious!!" awww bless them!! :unsure::huh::wub:

in the beginning of TTT EE in the commentary:-

I cannot remeber who on the commentary said this but it cracked me up

(on film) Frodo looks at a small box he just caught and says "whats this?"

(commentary) Majawana

Mo

ps more later!