Batch numbers

Char

As the schedule says, batches 1-4 will likely be in the AM session. You do have diamonds, golds, and batch 1 before you so you probably want to turn up about half way through the session. Remember, you can go up any time after your batch had been called, including the PM shoot if needed.

9 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

As the schedule says, batches 1-4 will likely be in the AM session. You do have diamonds, golds, and batch 1 before you so you probably want to turn up about half way through the session. Remember, you can go up any time after your batch had been called, including the PM shoot if needed.

Thank you, I wasn’t sure if diamonds and golds had batch number too. This is helpful thanks 

Just now, Scott turnbull said:

Where are the times fir the batches? I found the guests photo ops days but they don’t stare the batch numbers or the times??

Only the guests with 2 photo ops in a day have the estimated batch numbers listed. If it is just one session then they will all be done in that time slot starting with batch one

3 minutes ago, Scott turnbull said:

Where are the times fir the batches? I found the guests photo ops days but they don’t stare the batch numbers or the times??

Just to be sure you are looking in the right place. Here are the schedules 

1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

Ravogd is beating me at posting everything tonight so i’m Giving up! 

I’m off to bed. I’m only here because this bottle of wine needed to be finished. It’s all gone now :lol:

• Haha 1