Jake Gyllenhaal

i'd love to meet jake gyllenhaal! he's a fantastic young actor (very inspirational in donnie darko, i must say). i've not seen the day after tomorrow, but from all accounts i've heard it's supposed to be good!

jake for c6!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could have all met him for free a couple of years ago. He did a play in London with Hayden Christensen and Anna Paquin called This is Our Youth.

Jake was a very good signer, as was Hayden, Anna was a little more troublesome, but I got all three!

Obi-Wan :P

Edited by obi-wan

ohhh hello, I just found this thread, I insist Jake attends C6, he doesn't have a choice in the matter lol, I saw TDAT the film was poo but he was great....I think we should start a begging thread on this one!

Liz

You could have all met him for free a couple of years ago. He did a play in London with Hayden Christensen and Anna Paquin called This is Our Youth.

Jake was a very good signer, as was Hayden, Anna was a little more troublesome, but I got all three!

Obi-Wan :lol:

yeah jake nearly got ewans role in moulin rouge

]

i think jake is a brilliant actor and if hes wierd looking then i must like wierd guys :) i liked him since i saw donnie darko in 01 i think :)

imreally like the day after tomorrow - went to see i today, and i thought it was great (geographically accurate too... and jake besides. what more could you want?) i demand that he makes an appearance

Jake was great in Theater's "This Is Our Youth" he really acted circles around Anna Paquin and Hayden Christensen.

If you missed his autograph there (Wake up you lot) he was at the premiere of The Day After Tomorrow where he signed for anyone he could reach on the barriers. Having had trouble getting a 10x8 pic at the theater I got him to sign one at the prem.

Jake has done more than just one "indie sci-fi movie" hes done Moonlight Mile with Dustin Hoffman, The good girl with Jennifer Aniston and alot more (Bubble boy, October Sky etc). I predict that he will be one of tomorrows major stars so get him now if you can.

Still I would love Maggie Gyllenhaal to come to C6. Did anyone see the secretary and Mona Lisa Smile?

Basil

if you did i was bound to! :P:D

i watched it...and then though 'oooo i'll watch ten minutes with the commentry on' an hour and a half later i'd watched it all with commentry :D:D it was good though! noticed more of the little details with them pointing them out!! :D:D

lol i love jakes voice in bubble boy and his hair

wot is bubble boy? ive heard of it but never seen any pics or even it itself?!

bubble.jpg

BUBBLE BOY!!!

he was born with no immune system so grew up in a bubble in his room! falls in love and has to try get to niagra falls to stop girl next door getting married, so he makes a bubble suit!! the films his story! its funny hehe :P

oooh its a really funny film with jake in it and tall people and dwarfs lol its about a boy who lives in a plastic bubble cos his mum tells him if he leaves the bubble he'll die and he goes on an adventure to stop the wedding of the girl he loves... its really funny