Legolas and Gimli's drinking game...

Kilteus

:unsure::blink::lol: Bless. Those look like Asterix in front of him!

What's the real LOTR drinking game? surely the only real one wood be in the books/films! :lol::lol:

'Twas in either Empire or Total Film about two years ago. You choose a character and have to drink whenever they do somthing. For example when ever Aragorn draws his sword, or when ever Frodo fingers his ring (snigger). Its only for Fellowship atm, but me and Doodles are writing one for TTT and RotK.

Its a damn good game, a favourate of me and Doodles. The forfit for getting somthing wrong is drinking a shot of Bloody Sauron (described as a bloody mary but b'stard strong). You try and play it properly but eventualy you're so drunk that you just drink when someon looks cute, which is almost all the time.

I'll post the full rules if you want.

I haven't seen a proper one but there is a chess strip/drinking game but it is so expensive. You have to buy the Royal Selangor goblets and they are about £50 a time x that by the number of chess men you need, plus the drink. Need to be married to Sean or Lij to be able to afford to play! :o

:o

We'll soon sort that one out....................... ;):lol::P:P

:lol:  :P  :P  Bless. Those look like Asterix in front of him!

What's the real LOTR drinking game? surely the only real one wood be in the books/films!  :o  ;)

'Twas in either Empire or Total Film about two years ago. You choose a character and have to drink whenever they do somthing. For example when ever Aragorn draws his sword, or when ever Frodo fingers his ring (snigger). Its only for Fellowship atm, but me and Doodles are writing one for TTT and RotK.

Its a damn good game, a favourate of me and Doodles. The forfit for getting somthing wrong is drinking a shot of Bloody Sauron (described as a bloody mary but b'stard strong). You try and play it properly but eventualy you're so drunk that you just drink when someon looks cute, which is almost all the time.

I'll post the full rules if you want.

Wow! Sounds cool, I don't think I got that iissue of the mag or I'd have remembered it. If you have the rules handy, it'd be cool if you could post em! ;);):o

The Fellowship of the Ring Drinking Game!

This can be played with any amount of people, but the best amount is 9. You should drink finest Green Dragon ale, but any beer or alcopop will be fine.

The Basics

Each person chooses a member of the fellowship with which to play. Each fellowship member has a drinking signal, meaning the player has to drink when the character does a certain thing. Characters can be doubled up or shared if needs be.

For example, the player ‘playing’ the character Legolas has to take a drink every time Leggi fires an arrow (drink for each arrow). Technically you should drink to your ring finger (that’s three fingers), but that’s a little harsh and only for the real hard-core drinkers’.

Anyone seen drinking when they’re not supposed to be, or not drinking when they should have, has to take a forfeit drink. This is one shot or more (depending on how bad the crime is) of The Bloody Sauron. Which is evil, trust me. It is described as a Bloody Mary but b'stard strong. Anyone who really doesn’t like Bloody Marys can drink Orc Blood, which is just as potent. Recipies will come later.

Drinking Signals

Frodo: Whenever Frodo ‘fingers’ the ring (snigger)

Sam: When Sam says ‘master’ or ‘Mr’, or mentions the elves.

Merry and Pippin : When food, rest, pipe weed or home is mentioned.

Strider : Whenever Strider draws his sword. (Make sure its ‘draws’, not ‘touches’. I’ve seen this mistake made before and it’s not pretty.)

Boromir : Whenever Boromir mentions Gondor or the race of men, or blows his horn (one drink per toot, snigger)

Legolas : Whenever Legolas fires and arrow (one drink per arrow)

Gimli : When Gimli mentions how good dwarves are or is mean to an elf.

Gandalf : When Gandalf does magic or shouts at a hobbit.

Recipes

Bloody Sauron

Serves 9

450ml Vodka (two shots per player)

500ml Tomato juice

Tobasco Sauce (LOTS)

Lea and Perrins (LOTS)

Salt and Pepper

Mix it all up in a big jug.

Orc Blood

Severs 9

200ml Vodka

250ml Port

150ml Blackcurrant Cordial

350ml Lemonade

Again, mix it all up in a big jug.

Additional Rules for the Hard Core Drinker.

Theses are some rules which we made ourselves, and some which (I think) should be applied to all drinking games. Use as many or as little of them as you wish. Remember, if a rule is broken, a forfeit must be given and accepted.

 All player must drink with their left (ring) hands.

 No player at ANY time, or in any context, can say the word ‘drink’.

 Thumb Master. When someone burps, they must put their thumb on their forehead. All other player must follow suit. Last one with their thumb on their forehead should be suitably punished (a dead arm or leg usually works)

 Word Displacement. Choose a simple and innocuous word and replace it with a rude one. (eg beer = spam, so ‘Can I have another beer?’ becomes ‘Can I have another spam?’) Anyone saying the right word is punished.

 All players must drink when any player thinks someone is cute or even vaguely attractive. No punishment needed for this rule.

Well, that’s all I can think of. I suggest you don’t use all of the rules that would be silly. I’ve never finished the film whilst playing this game, I challenge you to see if you can. Usually, you end up ignoring the rules and just drinking at your favourite bits. Anyone who is worried that Gandalf and Boromir die before then end, don’t worry. In my experience you are usually so drrrrrrrunk by the Mines of Moria that you wont notice or will have wandered off somewhere else.

HAPPY DRINKING!

(plea to doodles: do tell me if i left anything out)

:P:PARE YOU UP FOR THIS THEN ON THURSDAY KILTY?

TRILOGY SESSION DRINKING GAME - YOU TAKE FRODO, I'LL TAKE THE ELF!!!

MWAHAHAHAHA........... WONDER WHO'S GONNA GET DRUNK FIRST??? :P:wub:

HEY, WE NEED TO START TAKING BETS!!!!!

;);)ARE YOU UP FOR THIS THEN ON THURSDAY KILTY?

TRILOGY SESSION DRINKING GAME - YOU TAKE FRODO, I'LL TAKE THE ELF!!!

MWAHAHAHAHA........... WONDER WHO'S GONNA GET DRUNK FIRST??? :yoda::wub:

HEY, WE NEED TO START TAKING BETS!!!!!

He he. I'll bet first. If Billybird is Leggy and Kilty, Frodo, then Kilty will be plastered by the time Leggy gets to Rivendell!!!!!!! ;);):lol::lol:

Wow, thanks for that LT!!! :lol::lol: I'm at BBs at the moment, and we're gonna play it tomorrow when we do our triogy session.

Aaaah, a thought - seeing as the drinking game is for FOTR, will we actually stay awake for the other two films???? :P:D;);)

We just decided that I'm gonna be Frodo and BB's gonna be Sam. It's more fair that way, cos we're always gonna be together and 'fingering the ring' and 'saying master or mister and mentioning the elves' should be about equal.

Dammit, I'm such a lightweight - gonna be on the floor!! :unsure::unsure: