Authentication service at C25 and LFCC

Seems great ! :) but I need more info. (french here...)

Does it possible, for example, to authentify my Aliens's poster ? (Sigourney Weaver, Bill Paxton, ...)

How does it work ? I bring the poster to the show, to the beckett desk ? (But I don't have the proof of the autograph for Sigourney and Bill)

It's 10 pounds by autograph ?

2) Do you think it's possible to authentify if we don't bring the item, but photos (multiple photos, high quality) ? (because it's difficult to bring all my items with me)

16 minutes ago, john.bttf said:

Seems great ! :) but I need more info. (french here...)

Does it possible, for example, to authentify my Aliens's poster ? (Sigourney Weaver, Bill Paxton, ...)

How does it work ? I bring the poster to the show, to the beckett desk ? (But I don't have the proof of the autograph for Sigourney and Bill)

It's 10 pounds by autograph ?

2) Do you think it's possible to authentify if we don't bring the item, but photos (multiple photos, high quality) ? (because it's difficult to bring all my items with me)

You can bring stuff you have had signed at other events John, and yes, if it's for stuff you are bringing with you then just go to the booth and ask them.

Prices start form £10, reading the website the price is based on the worth of the auto you are having verified so the more it's worth the more the price will be, multi signed will cost more.

2) I doubt it, they will need to see the item, no one will verify the authenticity of an item based on a photo, you could be giving them a photo of a real item someone has posted on line but yours is fake.