Showmasters quick question!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrr Showmasters you know what Vamps is like when Vamps gets ignored!!!!!!!!!!

Please answer my question, even if its just to say you don't know what the dates are yet!!!!!

Please, otherwise I'll be forced to take drastic action if you continue to ignore me!!!!!! LOL

Love you

Vamps

xXx

• Showmasters Admin

It will always be the first weekend in May, with the bank holiday, and then the first weekend in October!!!!!

I don't know what those dates are off the top of my head, but if you have a 2005 diary then you can see for yourself.

Those dates are booked for many years in advance now, so now excuse for people not to know when Collectormania is!!!!

Mark ;)

P.S. Vamps, it's impossible to ignore you, we just didn't see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

It will always be the first weekend in May, with the bank holiday, and then the first weekend in October!!!!!

I don't know what those dates are off the top of my head, but if you have a 2005 diary then you can see for yourself.

Those dates are booked for many years in advance now, so now excuse for people not to know when Collectormania is!!!!

Mark ;)

P.S. Vamps, it's impossible to ignore you, we just didn't see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Awwwwwwwww tis ok Mark huns, I'll let you off huns, cheers for letting me know, I wasn't really sure, but since you say they are booked for a few years to come, I'm off to book my room for C7 and C8 next year!!!!!!!!!!

Woohooo for being so organised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now next question..................................guest announcements??? When??????? LOL

Mark :D

P.S. Vamps, it's impossible to ignore you, we just didn't see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Awwwwwwwww tis ok Mark huns, I'll let you off huns, cheers for letting me know, I wasn't really sure, but since you say they are booked for a few years to come, I'm off to book my room for C7 and C8 next year!!!!!!!!!!

Now next question..................................guest announcements??? When??????? LOL

BLIMEY VAMPS, HOW ORGANISED ARE YOU?????

As a famous Spanish waiter was found of saying . . . . ' eventuuualy '!

Mark :wub:

Awwwwwwwwwwww Mark, you let down LOL, and here was me thinking there might be a good excuse to get some buds, if only you announced some good guests tonight, looks like its just me and the kettle and a jar of coffee!!!!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm coooooooooooooooofffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I do like coffee, nice and milky with two sugarts, Mark go make me one please sweetie, make up for no guest announcements!!!!!!!!!! LOL

BLIMEY VAMPS, HOW ORGANISED ARE YOU?????

Too bloody organised, I'm bloody scaring myself here LOL

First things first when will the next quests be announced! :wub::wub:

Hey who cares about that, I just go for the atmosphere and to wind that Sexy man Jason up, god he's a babe and I love him LOL. OMG I got his autograph and it didn't cost me anything either!!!!!!!! LOL

OI OI Showmaster Jason, who ya doing babe??????? LOL

Aww bless him, I do like to wind him up!!!!!!!!!

:unsure:She is Mad as a hatter. ;)

Hahahahahhahahahahha I am today, too much coffee is what it is, speaking of which I need more coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and the sun as well, makes me go all doolally!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark :D

P.S. Vamps, it's impossible to ignore you, we just didn't see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Mark/Andrea.Jason

can you just confirm for me that C7 will be on 29 April 2005 to 02 May 2005.

And

Can you confirm that C8 will be on 30 September 2005 to 03 October 2005.

That would be great if you could, then I can work out what dates to book hotels and also work my holidays round LOL

Thanking you !!!!!!!!!!

Love ya

Vamps

xXx

Awwwwwwwwww showmasters I know your here, come on please answer my questions, your not playing nicely now :D , thats not a good example to set The Stoat now is it, honestly its bad manners to ignore me LOL, I dread to think what other bad manners your teaching poor Stoat!!!!!!! :o:D;):P:o

Mark ;)

P.S. Vamps, it's impossible to ignore you, we just didn't see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Mark/Andrea.Jason

And

That would be great if you could, then I can work out what dates to book hotels and also work my holidays round LOL

Thanking you !!!!!!!!!!

Love ya

Vamps

xXx

Please please please answer my question Showmasters, I know i'm a pain in the spam, but I did promise devotion to The Stoat oh and I can I say he looked so sexy in his top hot on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!

Now come on confirm these dates for me, so I can book my room, ta muchly and love ya as ever!!!!!!!

Mark ;)

Mark/Andrea.Jason

And

Thanking you !!!!!!!!!!

Love ya

Vamps

xXx

Please please please answer my question Showmasters, I know i'm a pain in the spam, but I did promise devotion to The Stoat oh and I can I say he looked so sexy in his top hot on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!

Now come on confirm these dates for me, so I can book my room, ta muchly and love ya as ever!!!!!!!

ooooooooooooooo you cheeky little monkeys you LOL, I saw you looking in this thread, I watched you, I caught you red handed, I'm gonna presume now your going to go check for me, I'd hate to book my room for the wrong weekends.

Woooooooohoooooooooooooooo only another three days left to work this week, thank god!!!!!!!!!!! Hey can we have some guest announcements this weekend?????? you know to celebrate the bank holiday weekend and the fact that I have four whole days off work!!!!!!!!

• Showmasters Admin

Mark ;)

Mark/Andrea.Jason

And

Thanking you !!!!!!!!!!

Love ya

Vamps

xXx

ooooooooooooooo you cheeky little monkeys you LOL, I saw you looking in this thread, I watched you, I caught you red handed, I'm gonna presume now your going to go check for me, I'd hate to book my room for the wrong weekends.

Woooooooohoooooooooooooooo only another three days left to work this week, thank god!!!!!!!!!!! Hey can we have some guest announcements this weekend?????? you know to celebrate the bank holiday weekend and the fact that I have four whole days off work!!!!!!!!

Just to shut you up . . . . . . . . . . .!

Those dates are correct!

C7 will be from Friday 29th April to Monday 2nd May 2005

and

C8 will be Friday 30th September to Sunday 2nd October 2005

Now, can I please have some peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol!

Mark/Andrea.Jason

And

Thanking you !!!!!!!!!!

Love ya

Vamps

xXx

Those dates are correct!

and

No... at last not until 2006 if Im correct ;)

Mark ;)

Mark/Andrea.Jason

And

Thanking you !!!!!!!!!!

Love ya

Vamps

xXx

Those dates are correct!

and

Mark you know you love me. You love me nagging you, it makes you feel loved and wanted and special.

Ok I'll shurrup nagging if you give us one guest announcement, just to wet the appetite for C6 or LFCC2.

By the way thank you for confirming these dates for me, your a gem.

Love to you and other Showmasters

The one and only Nagging Vamps!!!!!!!

*See Jez did teach me something - how to nag and get results!!!!!!!!! LOL

VAMPS you need a good shrink my dear.

Cheers for finding the dates out though.

OHH thanx to Mark tooo.

Moi in need a shrink??????????? Never, besides they are bloody useless, just a good excuse to listen to someone going on and on about how lifes a bitch and get paid for it, hmmmmmmmmmmm I sense a career change coming on, how much do shrinks get paid these days? LOL

No I left it too late to book anywhere last time and we ended up in a hotel in the middle of nowhere, I didn't want it to happen again and believe me rooms are being booked months in advance not just by me but by others as well.

And the one we get is literally two minutes walk away from the pubs, unlike some of the others where you spend at least half an hour trying to remember where the damn hotel is after having a few drinks and thats before trying to get to the damn place once you have remembered where it is.

Damn thing won't let me book for C8 though LOL