Tony Head on TV

DavidB

• Moderators

Anthony Head will be appearing on Terry and Gaby Show this Friday.

The show is filmed LIVE (UK) every morning in the old County Hall on London’s South Bank (nr London Eye). The show goes LIVE on Channel Five between 11am, and midday (audience arrive at 10am). The show is presented this week by Les Dennis, and Gaby Roslin. Tickets are free, and free refreshments are available. The studio is air-conditioned!!!!

Email terryandgabyaudience@umtv.tv or ring 44 (0) 20 7843 9512, before Thursday 6pm!

Edited by DavidB6937

Hi everone,

just needed to say something uhm ..... ASH is coming to collectormania woohoo :D ok calming down again. B) oh and btw i was wondering about being born in the netherlands so thank you for clearing that up :lol: when you ppl do see him before i do tell him to feel free to visit me over here. ;)

love ingeborg

Edited by *slayer*

Hi everone,

just needed to say something uhm ..... ASH is coming to collectormania woohoo :D ok calming down again. :P oh and btw i was wondering about being born in the netherlands so thank you for clearing that up :lol: when you ppl do see him before i do tell him to feel free to visit me over here. ;)

love ingeborg

Ash who?